•4•

I was about to put my mascara on when I heard my door burst open making me jump and hit myself in the eye.

"Bro what the fuck?!" I shouted as I stormed into the bathroom across the hall.

After washing my eye and trying to get myself into a better mood I went into the basement.

"Whoever I screamed at I'm sorry!" I said as I jogged down the stairs.

"That would have been me" Aryia said a he raised his hand.

"Fuck that apology then. Why am I down here?" I asked as I leaned against the wall.

"RELEASE THE BEAST!" Mike screamed. The bathroom door burst open to reveal a smiling Kevin and before I knew it I was being plumished by a little pit mix pup. I pet him and then looked up.

"Who Where When Why How?!" I asked confused

"Me shelter today whynot I'm cool" is all Aryia said.

"Okay I'm going back to bed." I groaned as I started towards the stairs.

-

I was in bed with my earbuds in listening to NF when I saw Mike at my door. I took one out and paused the song.

"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed. He shut the door then sat next to me.

"Last night.. what we did" he asked me making direct eye contact.

I stared into his gorgeous eyes like I did the day we met.

"I don't fuckin know but let's do it again" I mumbled before leaning in and making out with him.

A few minutes in we were interrupted by the door opening. I quickly got off Mike as he let go of my waist and we looked up to see Aryia.

"Uhm sorry to interrupt anything but Mike, xephers here" Aryia said as he stood there embarrassed.

"shit ok" he quickly got up and ran out.

Who the fuck is Xepher?

I put my earbuds back in and tried not to think about it.

•mikes pov•

I shut Riley's door behind me and went to the front door. I opened it to reveal Xepher standing there.

"Hey Mike.. can we go for a ride?" She said softly.

"Yeah sure"

I followed her and got in her Jeep.

-

"So I was thinking.. if your up for it.. do you think um maybe we can um get back together?" She asked nervously.

"yea.."

"really?!"

"mhmm"

•Riley's pov•
•one hour later•

"Fuck it I need to know" I mumbled as I got up.