•9•

We got everything set up and started recording

"Hey mike you wanna hang ou-?"

I walked through the door and saw Mike doing his makeup with all Sephora's products.

"Umm Mike?"

"Oh uh yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just using some of Sephora's amazing products. You should try them some time!"

" oh do you mean Sephora's limited edition Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Pallete?"

"YES! I love it!" Mike exclaimed as I held back my laugh.

Then Andrea slid into the screen in her socks on the hardwood floor.

"You heard it here first! Sephora has a new limited edition edition eyeshadow pallet! Grab it while you can!" She said winking at the camera.

We all bursted into laughter and I shut off the camera.

"Thanks guys" I said to Andrea and Mike since Kat left to hang out with Sam.

"Yeah no problem girly. But I gotta head home" Andrea said.

"Okay see ya" I said as I embraced her in a hug.

She then grabbed her stuff and left.

"So what do we do now?" I asked talking to nobody imperticular.

"Wooow you make it sound like I'm the most boring person you've ever met" Mike pouted.

"Oh shut up" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Wanna go get breakfast? I'm starving" Mike offered.

"Yeah sure lets go" I replied.

We walked out of my room and as we made our way to the front door we saw Kevin at the kitchen table.

"Hey guys where are you going?" He asked.

"Breakfast. Wanna come?" Mike offered.

"I would but Kats picking me up to go to sams"

"Wow she bailed on me to hang out with you?" I jokingly judged.

"Be nice to your father" Mike demanded in a deep voice which I happened to find extremely attractive.

We all laughed and then walked out front to mikes car.

"UGHHHH" he yelled.

"What's wrong?"

"Somebody keeps putting oranges on my car!"

"The fuck?" I asked confused.

He ran to the back of his car and grabbed three clementines. He started throwing them at me but I dodged them all.

"Dick" I growled.

"Vagina" he replied.

I rolled my eyes and got in the passengers seat.

"Where we goin?" I asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"K's coffee emporium?" He suggested.

X

We pulled up and went inside. I saw two guys who seemed about our age standing there yelling. One had a camera and the other one had a huge coffee mug.

"Damn that things huge" Mike said to the guy as we walked over to the counter.

"Yeah baby it's my coffee mug for coffee talk" He said in some weird accent.

"Oh wait heath wassup dawg. Was good zane?" Mike greeted giving them each a bro hug.

"Got a new girl?" Zane questioned as he pointed his camera at me.

"Nah it's aryias friend. She moved in with us"

Why did that make me feel sick to my stomach?

"Oh wassup baby I'm heath and this is zane. Can we get your number?" Heath asked.

"Yeah sure" I handed him his phone and he typed somethin in then handed it to zane who also typed something in then handed it back to me.

New contacts
———————

Babaaaaaay heath

Baby Zane💋

I laughed to myself and put my phone in my pocket.

"So do you guys do YouTube?" I asked.

"Mhmm baby we do!" Zane yelled at me.

"Baby we should hang out sometime. Whatchu doing tomorrow?" Heath questioned.

"Um nothing that I know of"

"Want us to come pick you up at 10?" Heath asked now talking in what I think is his normal voice.

"Yeah sure sounds good" I smiled.

Then some lady who seemed to be in her late 50's came out with coffee and handed it to the boys. They cheered and thanked her then we said our goodbyes and they left.

-

•car ride home•

"So are you actually gonna hang out with them?" Mike asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Well you don't really know them.." Mike stayed.

"Yeah but you do. Which means their not complete strangers right?"

"I guess.."

"Is mikey jealous?" I teased.

"No!" He yelled making the people walking on the sidewalk look at us.

I giggled and looked out the window.

Soon enough we pulled into our driveway and got out of the car. Mike opened the door and I shut it behind me as we reached the house.

Even though we got "breakfast" , filming took a while so it's almost 2. "Thanks for breakfast Mike" I said as I headed towards my room. Right before I shut my door I heard him yell in response, "your welcome!" As he jogged down the stairs.