Chapter 9

Yoongi pov

"How could they Jin?" I yelled killing a rock into the river out of anger. Tears streaming down my face I sat on the ground looking like a lost child.

"I know Yoon Yoon," he said hugging me as I was crying.

"How could they?! They broke their promise! They promised me they wouldn't treat me differently! They Lied!" I started sobbing harder. 

"I hate being an Omega! I hate Alphas so much!" Jin rubs my back trying to sooth my choking sobs and painful screams.

Jin sat by my side and Taehyung came t find me too.

"You guys should head back to your mates," I whispered.

"No, we won't." They said frowning.

"Why?"

"Because we are mad at them for not taking our side" Jin pouted.

"Even though they are our mates they didn't realize what they did wrong," Taehyung said then started plucking the flowers around us. 

"And we hate what they did to you." Jin patted my hand.

"Even though what they did might have seemed small to them it was highly offensive." Taehyung had finished making a flower crown and placed it on my head.

"They didn't realize that they broke a promise." Jin stared out at the river while Taehyung started making another flower crown.

"You can reject them as mates you know?" Tae said placing another flower crown on to Jin.

"No don't do that they are your fated mates." 

"But in the laws of mating is an Omega's mate is not treating them fairly rejection is allowed." Tae all of a sudden threw his flower crown to the ground and started stomping on it. 

Tae only stopped after the crown and been completely destroyed. He stared at me with watery eyes. "You know Yoongi I'm glad you are actually an Omega. Even if you hate being one I'm glad you are one. So what if you aren't an alpha." 

We sat in peaceful silence.

"Yoongi!" we hear running footsteps coming towards us.

Our Alpha's looked at us in confusion. 

"It's time for us to go home," Jimin snapped grabbing my hand. I pulled away from him.

"No. Why don't you go away and have that stupid alpha talk of yours since I'll far away now?" I sneered.

Hoseok's face softened and he tried to pull me in for a hug but I push him away.

"Yoongi? Kitten?"

"NO!"

"We're sorry Kitten we didn't know until now that we broke our promise."

"You have one week until the mate mark becomes permanent. You have one week to make Yoongi feel like the best Omega in the world. Or he will reject you as his mates." Tae said walking away.