Chapter Nine

"What just happened?"

"What happened is the Grievers came here, attacked us, and took one of us." A random Glader commented.

"They took one of us and just left?" (Y/N) clarified. The boy nodded. "And they aren't going to stop until everyone of us is gone." (Y/N) sighed. "Okay, Builders, I want you to collet as much wood and nails as you can." (Y/N) commanded.

"Teresa said she triggered something." Thomas thought aloud. "Did she trigger this?"

"Teresa?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, she's the girl who recently showed up. She's been saying things in my head."

Newt looked at Minho and (Y/N) pretty confused.

"Guys, Alby just woke up." Clint delivered.

"Did he?" (Y/N) asked, shocked.

"And he requested to talk with Thomas." (Y/N) nodded.

"Thomas, let's go." Thomas nodded and followed (Y/N) back to the Med-hut.
~~
"Alby." (Y/N) greeted, stepping inside his room.

"Can I speak to him alone?" Alby asked. (Y/N) looked hesitant, but still nodded.

"I'll be outside the room, scream if you need anything." Thomas nodded as (Y/N) stepped outside amd sHUT the door behind her.

"I know who you are." Alby started. "Don't try to act innocent."

"Who I am?" Thomas questioned. "I don't know what you mean."

"I know you created this Maze. And you're the one to save us."

"Listen, Alby, I came here with my memory swiped, as did everyone else. If I ever did something before, I have no memory of it and, I'm sorry if I hurt you in someway."

"Good to know."
~~
Tom.

Thomas looked up from his spot in the Deadheads. "Teresa?"

"Listen, I need to tell you something before I for-"

"There she is!" Newt shouted. "You can't just run off like that." He scolded.

"Thomas, you said she triggered something?" Minho clarified. Thomas nodded, not really understanding what he's getting at. "I say we lock 'er up."

"What?" Thomas asked. "She just got here."

"And she could be dangerous." Newt replied. "I'm sorry, but we're throwing her in the Slammer."

Teresa sighed, but didn't struggle.
~~
"Alright, the windows are all covered." A random Glader informed.

"Thanks." (Y/N) smiled. "Okay, everyone please eat now, don't want anybody hungry while we're in the Homestead."

The group of boys nodded and went to go get their dinner from Jonah and Frypan.

"I've never had to do THIS much as a leader." (Y/N) sighed.

"We're back." Newt made his presence know.

(Y/N) jumped. "Oh, hey. Welcome back."

"Thanks."

(Y/N) saw someone in the distance. "I'll be back."

"Okay?" She jogged over to the someone and jumped on their back.

"Cornbyn!" (Y/N) laughed. "Haven't seen you in awhile."

"Yep." He held her up on his back.

"Wanna go eat?"

"Yep."