Words Before Leaving:

This will never happen. I do not own characters but Strike, Gold, Dalton, Taylor, and the young ones in the Epilogue. The cover, I don’t even own nor did I draw. I need to draw one though… But the story is based on that picture, so I might keep it.

Anyway… Did you like it? I know its short but it was a short story anyway, so I had fun with it. I came to the end pretty quick, so I could get more stories done. Remind me to not read anything until I’m done with the books I’m writing. Why not read instead of write? Because the books I read are the ideas I get. Sometimes even movies.

The next books I’ll be posting hopefully soon: The Flying Rose?, hopefully another chapter of Midnight and Noon, Dark Moon, Red Topaz?, Blood on the Boulder, Dragon’s Stone Heart, and at the beginning November (Watty Awards 2013) Might as Well Be Me.

I am one busy cookie. I have Marching Band every Friday night, every Saturday all day, School everyday most of the day, Cindy’s house every Tuesday before Marching Band practice, Homework, Reading, and studying, even though I usually don’t study. So I’m having a lot of writers block, drawing blocks, school blocks, and Band blocks which I’m not even sure I can have… Yeah, most of my time is band. At least its not Color Guard. My Color Guard at my school complain about everything, literally.

Why am I talking about my life?………. No idea…

Chapter Name wise. Every chapter had the main characters name in it. I explained this before, right? Okay, so I don’t have to repeat it. But origin wise. I named everything up to Love Strike. Landing Strike is like you’re fighting with someone and your landing a punch, slap, kick, ect. Last Strike… A cool name I thought… and I couldn’t think. Final Strike… Another cool one and I was in a hurry. Almost the same as Chapter Nine I know….

Characters. Strike was a character on the cover that I thought was so cool and then the book began. I wasn’t sure about what to call him, but I thought of his actual inner character. Vikings came after him and kept on missing. I thought of softball, a sport my step-sister is seriously addicted in, and then thought of strike-outs. Idea! His name is Strike. Vwa-la! (How do you spell that?) Gold/Brook is the other dragon on the cover. I couldn’t think of a name until I randomly typed it down. The Gold name was from her spikes, but I’m not sure where the Brook came from… o-o Dalton/Dark One is a character I’d love to meet. (I have a thing for guys with dark hair/personalities… No idea) Real name didn’t come up with until I was typing it down and searching through guy names I knew. I realized that Dark One and Dalton both begin with ‘D’ Late response. Taylor. Same as Dalton. The kids and hatchlings were people I know and then mother nature. Arrow I have no clue……

>.< It feels like this page is going to be longer than Chapter ??? Uh… hang on *scrolls up* Chapter Nine. That’s it. I have writing issues.

ANY QUETSIONS JUST LEAVE AT BOTTOM AND I WILL HOPEFULLY REPLY TO. Thank you! <3