Chp.1 |The Past Hurts But Full Of Hope|

Author P

Author P.O.V

(Y/n) was just 4 years old when she started learning how to make sweets. She was a very fast learner and could remember all types of recipes, and by the age 5 she had already known how to create a variety of sweets thanks to her beloved mother. Though she had never gotten a long with her father because he was always at work and when he did come home he would always be too tired to talk, and he'd often ignores his daughter and was too busy to spend time with her. With her mother having to work at her restaurant most of the week, (Y/n) was usually left in her empty home. She started to become closed off and never really spoke much only when she needed to, she started reading books and studying soon she became smarter than most kids her age.

By the age of 9, was when she lost someone dear to her. Someone who was there for her and cared for her, and was the only light (Y/n) had left. Always holding up a brave face, but now...

Her mother was gone.

Her mother died in a car crash, she was coming back from work. It was the on the day of December 24th. The day before Christmas was snowing heavily that fateful night. It was when everything went spiralling down into the darkness
After her mothers funeral many people were devastated about her death, and some were still shocked about her sudden departure. There was a man named Henri Lucas, one of (Y/N)'s mothers closes friends and piers was their.

Henri Lucas P.O.V

I had recently found out that one of my dearest friends, and long time rival was killed in a tragic accident. Today was Christmas; a day filled with fun, gifts and blessings. I... was in complete denial. She was an amazing person, always smiling and caring for others. But now... she's gone, I can't believe it. I heard she had a daughter, I wonder if she looks like her mother. She must be so lost, and doesn't know how to comprehend the lost of a dear one. I must find her...

I looked around to see a girl around the 9 to 10 with (H/l) (H/c) Hair and (E/c). She looked exactly like her, but I believe she got her hair from(Fathers name) (F/n). She seems lost and so... broken. Wait! where is she going?

(Y/n) P.O.V

I want to be alone...
I can't watch. My mommy left me all alone...

* Drip
*Drip
*Drip

Mommy why did you leave me? It's cold, dark and scary. Mommy please don't leave me!

Author P.O.V

It started raining, but to (Y/N) didn't care. She wanted her mother but she knew that would never happen. She let the sky cry on her, as if the whole world was mourning her death. The death of and angel. I cried and cried letting my tears flow and mix with the sharp talon like water showering down . I didn't notice the rain stopped dripping on me. I look to see, a guy with short blonde hair and lovely blue eyes. He was Henri Lucas, I've heard mother talking about him and I had also heard about him on TV.

"Mr. Henri Lucas?" I said wondering If it was him. His eyes widened In surprise, but quickly returned to his usual normal smiling face, "By any chance are you Miss (M/n)? ( mother's name ), she was a good friend of mine" he asked. I only nodded

I want to cry, I was so lost... Mommy I hope you're happy in heaven! I-I

Love you

Henri P.O.V

I looked at the child, in sadness. She looked so lost, an empty shell without a soul. She must've only had her mother growing up, well I can't blame her. Her mother was kind and beautiful, she was my teacher ( Henri is 16 right now and had just finished his studies ), not only that but she was also my rival.

"Whats your name?" I asked
"...(Y/n)..." she replied quietly, as if she didn't want anyone to hear except for me. I smiled warmly and said " Want to be friends, I can teach you how to make sweets." Her eyes widened and looked at me, a glimmer of happiness and hope but still holds sadness and mysteries. "Y-yes! Thank you!" She said

(Y/n) P.O.V

...Friends... sounds nice...
              I never really had friends...

FINISHED! I know it's boring and bad I know! Don't kill me please!
Word count: 774 words