Chp. 8 |The Start Of The Battle! Proposals and Creati?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gomen mina~San. I'm so sorry to leave y'all for months without notice, I have a lot of things going on. I have my final year in school, mocks and stuff that is really important. So I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Previously~~
"Well done Ms.(l/n), I expected no better from the top student of this age division" The teacher came, and she sounded very pleased. I was happy and decided to clean up, also I had packed a few macaroons for my friends later, and put the rest on a clean table. I cleaned my station, and put away excess ingredients. I turned around to find the guardians...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's continue shall we?

*Present time*

I turned to find the guardians, I wasn't really surprised to see them.

"Hello again, we had noticed we have never really introduced ourselves. But its probably too late now and we also wanted to recruit you to come to our school. (You should've come to shiratorizawa - Sorry not sorry)

Wait what?

Suddenly I felt four people behind me, It was the A group boys and Berry~chan. She was the first to speak saying "She won't go, she can't! She belongs in St. Marie, and is our friend". I was pulled behind the guys, while Hanabusa started talking "We apologize for intruding but we have to go to our next class, and so do you. So dear guest please let us leave to our next class".

I was then dragged away by the guys, but before we could get far enough they had grabbed my arm and tugged me backwards. "I am sorry if I sound rude but we were not talking to you, and the question was for her to answer" the one with purple hair said.
If my memory serves me correctly, students have been calling this one Nadeshiko Fujisaki the queens chair. She is also the owner of Temari and that's basically all I know about her, other than the fact that she goes to Seiyo academy.

"We were just getting her for our next class and we are already running late, so please stop being a bother to us all and leave her alone" Kashino had said, Berry~chan had chimed in "She won't join your school because its stupid and not as good as ours! Plus we are her friends and she won't leave us!!!!"

...Berry~chan I love you, but please...shut up.

"You are so mean! Are all of St. Marie students like this, Yaya doesn't wanna stay here with big meanies" So her name was Yaya? Cute name...matches her personality and chara very well, I mean come on her chara is literally a baby.

(Me struggling with grammar because I am stressing over my physics test, I am sweatin sir)

"Guys please stop! We are all gonna be late for classes, not only that but you guy's fighting isn't gonna solve anything and is just straight up petty." I pried myself off of the others and left, I was not going to involve myself with them any longer. Those people were giving me a literal headache, so I excused myself and left to go to my dorm.

When I went to my dorm I was in no mood to bake or cook, so I took off my shoes and headed up to my room and laid down in my bed. I actually wanted friends that I could hang out with in real life, of course I did have a lot of friends online but they all lived in a different countries and are frequently busy. So I decided to get off my bed and get on discord to see if anyone was online and free to play, and sure enough there were three people on.