Chp. 5 |Cakes, Mari And A Wild Gampy Appears|

(Y/N) P.O.V

So I kinda found out that I had a neighbour, and she's apparently a senior. Well... let me tell you how I got to know her.

~Flashback~

I was currently cooking dinner, but I accidentally made too much so I had went out to find Berry~chan. I had wanted to give her some of the food I made, but I had then stumbled upon a house a few blocks away from mine.

I wanted to see if anyone was home, and to my surprise a beautiful blonde girl with green eyes and pale skin opened the door.

"Yes, is there something you need?" ??? Said
"Umm I had accidentally made to much food for dinner and was wondering if you would like to join me. Seemingly as we are neighbour"
"I haven't eaten dinner yet so I might as well, also my name is Tennouji Mari. I am a senior in the baking department." Tennouji~sama had said with a small smile

~Flashback Ends~

That's how I met Mari~sama we have been friends for awhile now, and she comes to my house for dinner. Apparently we are both Henri Sensei pupils, but I told her I see him as a brother. So she doesn't get mad at me because she likes him.

Today we are creating cakes for kindergarten kids. Only S, A, B and C group are able to do this task, and because I'm the only one in my group I had to team up with group A. I don't mind, but I hope they work well.

Right now I am currently goofing off with my Charas and my Sweet Spirit. We had gotten to know each other, this was so nice and calm. I wish it was always like this. "Then why shouldn't you be!!!" ??? had said. Suddenly an egg with the fire emblem floated and started cracking. A Chara popped out and it had looked like a Pokemon trainer. She looked soo cool!

"Hi! The names Gampy. I am your wish to be carefree, and always be happy with friends and family. I also love games, anime and food. Also can I call you Mom!" Gampy had said
"Oh! Oh! Me too, I wanna call you mommy!" Creya saying afterwards
"I don't mind at all, you can me anything you like" I said

~~TimeSkip~~ By (Y/N) being a potato on the couch

Right now we are creating the cake for the Ringo a little child

Right now we are creating the cake for the Ringo a little child. But that didn't last long because Group B stole Ichigos Idea, so we decided to change the idea quickly. And if that wasn't enough group B also sabotage us when it came to the bus ride. But ichigos roommate came, and helped us along with another girl.