Chp. 3 |The New School, Eggs? And Creya|

(Y/N) P

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up feeling something strange underneath my body, I lifted it up, thinking it might of been the blankets, but then I saw
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LAID A BUNCH OF EGGS,
I DONT REMEMBER THAT IN HUMAN BIOLOGY!?!
I started thinking of the possibilities of how the eggs got here. It's too early for Easter ,and I locked the windows and doors before going to sleep. Henri couldn't have come because he's been working in a different country and all the bodyguards aren't allowed to go in here and why would they put eggs near me when I'm sleeping. The Eggs don't look like normal eggs ,and couldn't be any other type of eggs.

I sighed decided to take a basket, a hot water bottle and a blanket, I put the eggs in the blanket and glanced at the time it was 5:03am in the morning , I don't feel like sleeping so I decided to cook some food for breakfast and pack a bento for later. After I was done, I packed my bag and started to take a shower and put on my uniform for school. I then took out a small bag and put all of my eggs, the blanket and the hoy water bottle in the bag. It was already 7:44am, so I decided to go to school to check where all my classes were.

~Time~Skip~by Caramels cuteness~
It was around 7:54am, it wasn't a long walk to the school. So, I decided to go to class but after taking a few steps I had bumped into a girl with brown hair styled into two high pigtails. "I am so so so so sorry miss, I'm new here." She said "Its no problem, what's your name? My name is (L/n) (Y/n) but you can call me (Y/n)" I said smiling, she then starts blushing 'Does she have a fever?' "A-ahh my name is Amano Ichigo, second year in 2-A. I-I'm new to ST. Marie" She saids, my smile got bigger. "We have the same home room, wanna come with me. Oh and don't worry, I'm also new!"  She nodded and smiled at me and nodded.

We started walking up the stairs ,but we then saw a guy with green hair holding two bouquets of flowers made out candy. He looked at our direction and smiled "Konichiwa my name is Hanabusa Satsuki, you must be the two transfer students, here I made you something" He gave me and Berry-chan a bouquet. I plucked one of the petals and ate it and said " Pardon me for saying this but, the candy is to stiff and too dry. It feels like a rock, I cannot taste any flavourings and the heating was too rushed. You would have to leave it inside the heating pot for a little bit longer, But the colouring and technique is well done. Thank you for the candy roses, they taste delicious" Hanabusa-kun was quite taken aback ,but smiled but before he could speak, there was another voice.

" You're in the way" I looked back and saw a two guys, I stepped out of the way but Berry-chan didn't move and looked at the chocolate sculpture he was holding 'I ship it' I thought. Hanabusa-kun then said we were the new transfer students. I just blanked out most of what they were saying, but came back when Hanabusa mentioned me " Yeah, (Y/n) told me there was something wrong with my candy roses and gave me some tips to improve" He was now talking to a guy with black hair, who then turned to me. I didn't know what to do so I just smiled awkwardly ' he looks like a tomato'...I then remembered we had class and told the rest we were going to be late, if we didn't hurry.

We started walking to class and I was talking to the guy with black hair, who was known as Sennosuke Andoh. We arrived at class but me and Berry-chan was then swarmed by three girls. One of them said "Hey, you two are the new transferee right?" I nodded and Berry-chan replied with a yes. The another one spoke " Hey Amano-chan, (L/n)-chan why did you come in with those three" She said, but then I replied quietly " What do you mean?","Wait you don't know, those three are called the sweet princes, they are very popular in this school for their skills in baking." The other one then continued, " Makoto Kashino skilled in anything chocolates, Sennosuke Andoh skilled in Japanese based sweets and finally Hanabusa Satsuki skilled in decorations and can make anything beautiful" She finishes before I could reply, the teacher came in and told everyone to sit down and told us to introduce ourselves.

"Ohayo gozaimasu~minna Amano Ichigo" Berry-chan finishes and then it was my turn, I said quietly but made sure it was loud enough for the whole class to hear "O- Ohayo g-gozai-imasu~ min-no (L/n) (Y/n)" I finish, still looking down at my feet, the teacher told us to sit and we went to sit next to the sweet princes, I still feel like everyone was still looking at me.

'Little did (Y/N) know one of her eggs started moving on it's own'

~Time~Skin~by Hanabusas candy roses
Baking class
Narrator P.O.V
(Y/n) and Ichigo were in front of baking class talking to the teacher, " Okay Amano-san go to A group and (L/n)-san we will create a group for you called the S group which is higher than then A group, I expect a lot from you!" People were shocked that those two were put into top group and thought they were amazing at baking. Once they were their, the teacher started telling them they were making Mille crêpes and could put their own taste and design on it

(Y/n) started taking out the ingredients and took out the appliances, once the teacher stopped talking. (Y/n) had already started making her crêpes, everyone stopped and started at the girl, how seemed to dance elegantly while baking. She was graceful in making her crêpes, people stared for a few moments and then started making their crêpes.

In an hour there was a voice, "(L/ n) Lemon Dragon Berry Mille crêpes finished" everyone looked her way and the teacher came and tasted the Mille crêpes but once she did, she dropped her clip board and said " A* +20 points, Miss (L/n) it is perfect " Everyone was visibly shocked and then looked at the (H/c) girl, she did not payed any attention, even though she could feel stares and glares were thrown at her. But she dismissed all the looks and started to cleaning up her station, until she felt a small wiggle in her small side bag.

She quickly asked the teacher if she could be excused and ran to the bathroom and shut the bathroom stall and right when she closed it, an egg appears this egg was decorated in a blue and pink checkered pattern, with a small dark blue bunny

She quickly asked the teacher if she could be excused and ran to the bathroom and shut the bathroom stall and right when she closed it, an egg appears this egg was decorated in a blue and pink checkered pattern, with a small dark blue bunny. It flew up in front, of (Y/n) and cracked open and a small child appeared in front of (Y/n).

"Hello Mama, my name is Creya and I am your guardian character and I am your wish to love all and see the good in everyone even if they seem unfriendly" (Y/n)'s eye glimmered in excitement "Really! You look so cool" She said

"Hello Mama, my name is Creya and I am your guardian character and I am your wish to love all and see the good in everyone even if they seem unfriendly" (Y/n)'s eye glimmered in excitement "Really! You look so cool" She said. "Yes! Now let's go, we need to go, we have been in here for too long

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finito everyone
Make sure
Good bye little Dragons~
Word count: 1305