Information

"It's so embarrassing!" I exclaim to Jungkook and Jimin at our lunch table. They just laughed at me and patted my back.

"I feel bad, but at the same time you deserve it." Jimin says as he drinks his milk.

"When have I deserved anything?" I said with a glare.

"Since you decided to tease your only friends." Jungkook says while crossing his arms and giving me a glare.

"Don't take it serious!! I'm only joking!?!" I plead to them.

They only look at me and start laughing.
"We got you good!" Jungkook said between breaths as he was laughing.
"I *huff* can't *huff* breathe *huff* *huff*!!" Jimin said while having a hard time talking.

I look at both of them in disbelief as I stand up to leave the cafeteria, throwing my plate away in the process.

"Wait!" "Hold on!" I could hear their shouts from behind me but I continued to walk out.
====
Jimin pov
====
Me and Kook were walking after Namjoon, calling him. When he walked out of the cafeteria, Jungkook started to run.

As I was trying to catch up to him, I tripped over someone's foot. I landed face first into the marble floor.

I heard the cafeteria doors close, indicating that I lost Namjoon and Jungkook.

I get up with a groan. I was really going to hurt whoever tripped me.
When I looked up all my anger vanished, only leaving disbelief on my face.

"Jin?" I said with a surprised look on my face. I expected it to be Yugyeom or Yoongi.

The rest of the group snickered in the background.
I ignored them and focused on Jin.

"Why'd you trip me?" I said with question and curiosity. Jin was never one to bully somebody, or to hurt them.

"Well...........I need information on Namjoon." He said in a quiet voice.
That put me into a fit of laughter for the second time this period.

"What kind? And why?" An amused smirk on my face.
The tips of his ears started to go red.

"Shhhhhhh!!!! I only want to know when his birthday is?" He said in an even more quieter voice.

"Ok ok! His birthday is September 12. I said winking at him.
He only turned more red and shooed me away once he got his information.

I ignored the looks from Yoongi as I walked out the cafeteria.
Knowing he only wants me for sex, since he's never had a real relationship.