Friends.

" Jin Hyung, come on! How can you not know this. Everyone in our grade does!! You should too!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his shoulders, shaking him.

He blushed a little and pushed me away, focusing on the problem.

He looks so cute trying to focus.....I thought.

He then looked at me defeated, with a pout.
"I can't figure it out. Help me!" He said in a whiny tone. I was surprised, a deep blush making its way on my face.

I close my eyes trying to suppress the dirty thoughts in my brain.

"Ok....Hyung so... you have to....um......" I stuttered out as I tried to think.
"What? Cat got your tongue Joon?" He teases.

After that I completely get up and run for the bathroom.

I leave Jin in the living room, shutting and locking the door.

"Wow! That was interesting!" I heard a voice by my ear.

I scream and slap the person behind me.
"Ow!!!!!"
I then realized that I slapped Hoseok.
"What the fuck are you doing!?!!" I whispered.

"I was doing my own business but apparently you ran in here without checking if you were alone." Hoseok whispered back.

"And why are we whispering!?!?!!"
"I don't know!!" I responded back.

He then sighs and unlocks the door behind me, pushing me out.

"Go finish your fucking study." And then he slams the door.

"Namjoon are you ok!!!?!!" I turn around to see Jin running towards me.

"Yeah um....I think I just had a bug but I'm fine now!!" I say.

He then sighs in relief.
"I'm glad you're ok. Let's get back to studying." He says and turned around.

As we walked back to the living room all I stared at was Jin's lower backside.

====

"Wow you really do like Namjoon." Yoongi exclaims from Jin's couch.

"What??! He's smart, cute, and very handsome!! You know it's very hard for me to call someone handsome except me!!" Jin says from the kitchen.

"Yeah yah. So are you going to ask him out?" Yoongi says as he fluffs the pillows out.

"No!!! He's just a shy person. He doesn't like me." Jin says as he walks out to the living room where Yoongi is.

"It's obvious he likes you. Just ask him out like any normal person. You said your handsome so go for it!" Yoongi argues.

"It's not that simple. This is Namjoon we're talking about." Jin says as he flops down next to Yoongi on the couch.

"I know Namjoon likes you, and that's a fact." Yoongi says and picks up the remote, turning the T.v on.

"How do you know then?!" Jin says and crosses his arms.

"Me and him used to be friends, but both of us were pulled into different crowds." Yoongi says with a sigh.

"Really!?!" Jin exclaims.

"Yeah. But you can't ask me nothing, we don't talk anymore. All I know is that he still likes you, that's all." And with that, Yoongi turns on the movie.

"Still likes me huh...." Jin whispers to himself.

He shakes off his thoughts and watches the movie.