Hate

Warning ⚠️: Contains rape, Sexual harassment, Trauma.

Do not read if you are uncomfortable with the subject.

Sexual harassment is not okay in any way just because it's used in my stories, or anybody else's.

Please read the warning ⚠️.

"Hey Namjoon!!" Mark shouts from across the hall. Everyone is looking at us now.

For the past few weeks me and Mark had been getting closer. He said he's from America but moved to Korea because of his dad.

He apparently likes any type of food but rice.

And he goes to the gym a lot.

That's basically all I learned about him.
I consider him a friend, but I think he wants to be more than friends.

Sometimes I catch the way he's looking at me, or the way he blushes, the compliments, the way he looks me up and down, it's irritating.

He's good looking, but I know I don't like him. I can see the way he tries to force himself on me.

So I decided today I was going to talk to him about it.

"Hey.....Mark."

Damnit where did Your confidence go Namjoon!!

"We need to talk." I continued. He only nodded a little nervous.
"We need to go somewhere private."
As soon as those words left my lips he shot me a smirk.

I roll my eyes and lead him to an empty classroom.

I close the door behind me and sit at an empty desk.
I sigh.
"Mark do you like me?" I asked. The confident smirk he had on his face disappeared, a blush replacing it.

"Yes I do. Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked with a little bit of hope.

"Mark...., I don't feel that way towards you. I don't like you." I admitted.
I watched his face morph into anger.

He then grabs me and pins me to a wall. As he harshly slams me into it I let out a yelp.

"What am I not fucking good for you!! Huh!! You just want to slut around with everyone else except me huh!!"
As he said every three words he would continuously slam me into the wall.

I could feel the blood running down my chin.

"What do you mean?" I choke out.

"You fucking slut!! You like it up the ass huh!!! I'll fucking show you!!" He harshly grabs me and pushed my face into a random desk.

I struggle to get out his grip. Blood and tears now running down my face.

"I'm not a slut!!! Who do you think you are!?!!" I scream trying to hit him where the sun don't shine.

"You fuck around all the time!! The rumors say so!! But you can't at least give me a chance!!" He says undoing his belt.

"I've never fucked anyone!!" He froze at that comment. I thought he was going to stop but boy was I wrong.

"So your a virgin ay? Let me show you how it's done baby." He whispered into my ear.

I then started to scream louder, trying to set my body free. He yanked my joggers off with one hand, while the other is pining me down.

I mangers to kick him a few times, but he never budged. He then thrusts inside of me with force.

I scream in pain. He just laughs it off.
He continues to thrust into me with so much force, making me see Stars.

He laughed off my pain, going on and on and on.
"Ah your a slut baby." He said as he grabs a fistful of my hair.

My screams die down, as I lose more energy by the minute.

I hate that I went down an abandoned hallway.
I hate that I went into an abandoned classroom.
I hate that I ever trusted Mark.

He went a few more rounds in me, with no remorse. I could feel the blood and cum trickling out of me, at a slow pace.

He finally came out of me, at the time when all my energy was gone.

He harshly slapped my face.
"So I don't get a fucking thank you for fucking you senseless?!!!"
He punched my gut.
"You should be thankful you ungrateful slut."

He gave me another punch to the face.
He then pushed me harshly into the stack of chairs.

They dug into my back, but I couldn't move.

I couldn't feel the pain, as he stuck his dick down my throat, I couldn't feel the salty tears run down my cheeks.

All I could feel was hatred.....

For myself.