My neck, my back

"Ok so that would be the end of our study." My cheeks ablaze from when Jin smiled at me earlier.

Damnit I hate when I'm vulnerable.....

Jin then cleared his throat.
"Well I'll get going." He turned to pick up his books from the floor.

I then got a nice view of his ass.
Damn!! Got some smoking hot cheeks that my little friend could easily fit throug-

My eyes widened. I looked away and stood up also. Tripping over my shoes and falling to the floor.

"Are you ok Namjoon?" Jin says.
I just shake my head yes and stand up, fumbling with the glasses on my face.

He smiled and left. I was really only confident when he wasn't around.
I sigh and flip onto the couch.

I turn the T.V on and see WonderPets on from earlier, not bothering to turn the channel.

====

Jimin pov
====

Do you know that fake confidence that makes you want to stay stuff with no regret?

Well, I have a lot of that. I'm a really shy person. And all the fake confidence went down the drain when my gay older brother put on a certain song.

"All you ladies pop yo pussy like this, shake your body don't stop don't miss!"

The windows were open and he had it on full volume.

"Jaesung!!!" I yelled over the music.

"Lick it good! Suck this pussy just like you should!! Right now..."
Jaesung sang while touching his dick.

My ears, face, and neck was all red from embarrassment.
I tried to take his phone from him but.....

I'm 5,8 while my brother is 6,5. All he had to do was put the phone on top of the cabinets.

"My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack." Doing motions I'm not going to mention.

I immediately close the windows, not looking outside where I know the neighbors are going to be.

" Then you roll your tongue, from the crack back to the front then suck it off until I shake and cum nigga!!" He said while prancing around the kitchen.

"Make sure I keep busting nuts nigga all over your face and stuff!!" He said now on the kitchen table.

I try to throw some things at it to make the phone drop, but with no luck.
You may be wondering, why not use a chair?
Well we don't have chairs anymore since apparently my family will eat anywhere except on the fucking chairs, my mom took them away.

Other than the table that I can't move, there was no way to get the phone off of a cabinet that I cant reach without breaking something.

"The dick good dick is big and long, slow fucking till the crack of dawn!!"
"Ahhhhhhhh"
I say while covering my ears. I could literally be able to hear that shit from my room.

"A bitch like me moans and screams, thug misses know what I mean."

I couldn't take it and ran out of the house.
The last lyrics I heard were,

"My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack!!"
====
This was supposed to be a crack chapter. I looked up the song and was speechless, but still used it. Hope you enjoy!!

Lynn~~