Birthday present

"Namjoon!! Happy birthday honey!!" My mom shouts as I walk into the living room.

I stare in shock as I see streamers, and other decorations.
But what shocks me the most is that my mom didn't try to make one of her disgusting cakes, and actually bought one!

"Your finally 18!! Happy birthday!!" My dad yelled from behind her,

I slowly walk up to them.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear Namjoon~ happy birthday to you~!!" They both sang.

My eyes started to water.

They've never done something this big for my birthday since I was five.

I start to cry silent tears.

I go up and hug my parents.

"It's alright honey, but by the end of the month you need to find an apartment. Your a legal adult now."

My mom said to me.

I froze. I knew it was too good to be true.

"You can't eat the cake now since you have school, so I'll put it in the fridge ok? Bye Namjoon!" My mom said while she pushed me out the door.

After she closes the door I huff and start to walk to school,

====

As I approached my locker I saw some weird colored paper coming out of it.

When I opened the door a flood of colored green, red, blue, pink, yellow, purple, and burgundy invaded my vision.

A lot of people were staring at me, which made the situation more embarrassing.

I fight through the paper and a sheet of paper on the top shelf of my locker said

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON!!

I smiled because I knew who wrote the note.

I ignore the colored paper and get my books, closing my locker as I thought that the janitor would clean it up.

====

"Jin it's your time to shine!!" Jimin said from beside me as he grabbed my shoulders.

"Yeah you got this!" Jungkook encouraged.

I take a deep breath and put a note into Namjoon's desk.

Namjoon, can we meet outback by the parking lot by the end of classes. I need to talk to you.

~Love,

Jin

====

"Jin? What do you need to talk about? I say as I approach the parking lot outback.

"Well I wanted to ask you a question." Jin said.

"Well you could've asked me earlier?" I say confused.

"It's an important question and I needed privacy." Jin said with a blush.

I say ok and try to ignore the fact that I can see Jungkook and Jimin behind a bush.

"Well Namjoon, I've liked you for a while, and you've like me for a while, so....."

So?" I say.

"Will you be my boyfriend?!!" Jin squeaks out with a tomato red face.

I froze.

Never in a lifetime did I think Jin would be asking me to be his boyfriend!

"Yes!!" I scream and jump onto him, giving him one of my bear hugs.

I could feel him smiling as I kissed his cheek, also with a smile on my face.
====

I'm not gonna lie to you guys that I'm running out of ideas. I was planning to have at least 40 chapters but I might finish it early.

So give me suggestions if you have any.

Lynn~~