Chapter 4 - First date

----------
Mina POV
----------
- 2 hours prior -

My phone buzzes and I get the weirdest text from Ochaco. It says she needs Bakugou's number. I didn't even know she talked to the guy. So why'd she ask for his number?

More importantly, why does my bestie need the class hot head's number? Well whatever I should probably just give it to her. And bug her about it later, of course. 

But it really makes me wonder if that's where she was in English. I know she went to school today and so did he. Neither of them showed up to English though. The weirdest part is that I know that she'd never ditch English she's failing the class so how'd he convince her to ditch when even I couldn't manage that feat.

You're off the hook for now my friend. Mostly because I need to finish getting ready for my date but I'll come back to this. Especially if I sense something going on.

I finish getting ready and realize it's almost 7. I should probably head out, I don't want to be late since this is our first date. I head downstairs into the commons and great my friends while they wish me luck.

As I walked outside I was hit with cold but calm air. I wish I had thought to bring my jacket but I can't go back now. If I do I'll be late.

When I finally got to the fountain where we agreed to meet I saw him running his hand through his hair and nervously biting his lip. He's so cute when he's nervous. I can't believe an average high school girl like me could be with one of the biggest heart breakers in the school.

It's not like he means to break hearts but every time he's asked out he politely tells them that he's interested in someone else. He's done it since middle school basically as long as we've known each other. 

I felt a my smile grow larger as I realized that he stayed single for me. He rejected all of those girls for me. Don't get me wrong I feel bad for them but dang that makes me feel way good.

I walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around with a huge adorable toothy grin plastered across his face. Slightly shivering from the cold he takes of his sweatshirt he was wearing and hands it to me.

I feel my face flush as I put it on. I can't help but love how it smells exactly like him and how it's still warm from him wearing it only a few seconds before.

----------
Kirishima POV
----------

I grabbed my favorite sweat shirt on my way out. I headed downstairs and grabbed a quick snack before heading out to the fountain we agreed to meet at. On the way their I ran into Kaminari and Sero. 

They'd both had girlfriends before but the only advice they gave me was to calm down and just be myself. Well that's what Sero said. Kaminari said that it was stupid of me not to have a girlfriend before this with having several girls asking me out a month. 

I swear he's dated every girl in the school. Somehow it never seems to last longer than 2 weeks though. If you ask Mina she'd probably be able to tell you exactly why in less than 5 minuets but she also watches a ton of Dr. Phil so you never know.

Lost in my thoughts I realize I've arrived and wait for my girlfriend. I review Sero's advice until my mind goes numb. A finger tapping on my shoulder pulls me out of my zombie state. I turn to see who it is.

I instantly recognize her sparkling bumble bee eyes and cotton candy pink hair. My previous nervous smile instantly transforms into the biggest grin I've ever had on my face. She smiles back and I blush.

I look at her and realize she isn't quite dressed warm enough for the weather. She's wearing a pastel yellow crop top with light blue jeans that are covered in holes. She looks amazing and she pulls it off to.

The amount of skin she's showing is kind of driving me insane though. And I can tell she's really cold since basically nothing is covering her. I quickly take off my sweatshirt and hand it to her.

Seeing her in my sweatshirt was even more flattering pm her than anything I'd ever seen her wear. It was way to big for and you could definitely tell it was a guy's sweatshirt. The way she snuggled into it was hot. When she nervously put her hand up to her lips I practically died my sweatshirt covering most of her hand landing on her lips.

I walk towards her grabbed her hand and explained what I had planned. We were going to take a walk around the park and watch the sunset over the small pond then head back to the dorms. On the way we'd stop for a small desert before retiring for the night.

She swiftly grabbed my hand and races through the park to the pond where the sun had just started setting. We found the perfect spot. Well that's how she described it but if you ask me any spot next to her is the perfect spot.

Mina leans in and quietly whispers to me. "I'm so happy I could be here with your Kiri, I really like you and I'm glad we're together."

"Me too" I whisper back. Hoping that she'll only call me Kiri from now on. It sounded so sweet rolling off her tongue.

She moved in closer to me and rests her head on my shoulder. I feel myself tense up but I quickly regain my self and put my hand on hers.

When the sun had completely set she'd fallen asleep on my shoulder and was talking quietly in her sleep. I didn't want to but seeing how dark it was getting I decided to wake her up. I gently shook her until she stirred.

We were soon on our way to the best hot cocoa shop ever. She ordered the peppermint hot chocolate while I decide to just get regular with extra whip. As soon as our drinks were ready we left.

Since everything's a competition with Mina we had a competition of who could drink theirs the fastest. I won but not without consequences. 

Little did I know that when I finished I had gotten whip cream all over my face. The pink haired girl next to me broke out laughing when I finished.

"What's so funny?" I asked curios why she was suddenly overtaken by laughter.

"It's nothing just hold still." She stood on her tip toes to meet my eye level and slowly began to wipe what I now knew was whip cream which was everywhere. She soon finished removing the whip cream.

For a while we just stood there. frozen in that position. Her face was so close to mine that I could feel her breath on my lips. I looked her in the eyes only to see her looking at recently cleaned lips. I felt my eyes pulled to her lips. God I wanted to kiss her so bad. 

In all honesty I'd wanted to kiss her since middle school but never once had she been this close to me. Never once had I felt the urge as much as I did right then but I couldn't do it. I didn't want her to think I only wanted to date her to kiss her.

I slowly and regretfully mover from our close position and turned towards the dorms. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. Maybe someday I'll kiss her but today is not that day.

As we neared the dorms I got a text from Bakugou asking to meet him in the commons in 10.

When we enter he glares at me but I decide to ignore it. I turn to Mina and I'm once again glad she's my girlfriend. We say our good byes and I turn towards bakugou.

"So how was your first date with Racoon Eyes"

What's gotten into him? And why does he care about my first date when he already told me that he didn't think I should be with Mina.