Chapter 15 - Combination

A/n So before I start this chapter I'd just like to apologize for not updating in so long

Use the picture above for a referance of who's their plus tokoyami and mineta. Sorry the perv is there he just has to be cause I need him their for a certain part.

----------

Kirishima POV

-----------

The past hour has just been strange like way weird like conspiracy theory weird. Guys night usually don't go like that. It's usually chill but not today (Satan). 

Me, Sero, and Bakubro were all waiting in the commons for Kaminari to show up so we could leave Deku, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and Iida all came down the stairs with Denki laughing. Mineta was following behind them listening to every word.

I sighed knowing where this was going.

"Hey guys so I ran into these guys on my way down and I was wondering if they could come to the guys night with us cause the more the merrier right?" I shrugged and agreed to letting them come with us. 

Bakugou didn't seeem extatic about it but that's okay cause it's my house not his and he'll get over it. Him and midoriya have a way better friendship than they did in first year. I think?

It was only a 10 minute walk to my place so we weren't out in the cold to long. When we entered my house that's when things started to get strange.

My parents weren't home unlike they orriginally said. We played super smash bros until Todoroki got a call and walked out of the room. That was kinda frusturating so I decided to confiscate everyones phone's until we walked back to U. A.

Todoroki was a blushing mess when he came back. I didn't bother asking questions since he just kept saying "I did it," and "Momo" over and over. I guess he confessed or something idk. 

After that we finished our game ofSuper smash bros since Todoroki made u spause it for him. Soon enough Bakubro got bored and decided we should play a game instead.

Mineta immediately suggested truth or dare. Then sighed realizing that no girls were there so "Nothing Fun would happen." His words not mine.

But since it was the only game suggested that wasn't automattically vetoed by bakugou it was the game we played. The first few dares were lame except Todoroki's truth. That was deffinelty on the more interesting side.

Basically he got a call from Momo but it was actually Jirou who called him. Then she told him about how Momo liked her. And finally how Momo was handed her phone and now they had a date.

My favorite part of his whole explanation was how Kaminari's attention was immediatly drawn to todoroki by the mention of his crush's name. He sure has fallen pretty hard, I wonder what would happen if I gave that realtionship a little push. I spend too much time with Mina.

Right now it was Bakubro's turn and he had picked Kaminari.

"Um... Dare!" He aid getting a little too excited. 

"The next time you talk to purple hair you have to tell her how you feel." There was a smirk on his face from the time he started talking till the time Kaminari spoke flustered as hell.

"H-how did you know I liked her?" He asked still shocked.

"Everyone does. Except her." Kaminari basically went into shock. It was similar to what he looks like when he over uses his quirk.

As if on cue a phone rang from the phone bag where I confiscated all the phones. Lucky us ti was kaminari's phone and jirou was calling. I was starting to think that the girls were doing something tonight too.