Chapter 6 - Fight

----------
Mina POV
----------

We pick our area quickly so we could have time to strategize. Not that it helped much, we got nowhere. Bakugou is way stronger than both of and Kiri is pretty strong so we were basically freaking out the whole time.

I hear a whistle indicating to start fighting. Before I can register what's going on I see Bakugou feet away from Ochaco. He activates his quirk and Uraraka stumbles back from the shock. This is gonna be bad I can tell.

The fight was mostly even until Kiri decided to start fighting. He came from behind and swept his foot under mine causing me to fall on my back. As I try to get up Uraraka is pushed backwards and trips over me causing me to fall once more.

I look at my friend, and I see some thing unexpected. She looks at me with determination, as she gets back up. Out of the corner of my eye I see Bakugou shoot a blast at her.

I look back to Ochaco who hasn't noticed. I jump in front of her and take the blow. I feel myself fall into someone's arms. And here Kiri screaming while I fall unconscious. That can't be goo

----------
Uraraka POV
----------

I suddenly see Mina jump in front of me. And Kirishima rush to catch her. When he looks up the look in his eyes scares me. He gently sets her down and walks over to Bakugou.

Bakugou looks at him and slowly backs away. I get the feeling this will end horribly.

Kirishima activates his quirk and charges at Bakugou.

"Shitty hair, Kirishima it was an accident honest I wasn't aiming for her, and I didn't want her to get hurt either. Pleas-" before he can finish he's punched in the face by kirishima . Who's now fuming.

Bakugou turns back to face Kirishima scratches covering his face. As I continue watching I notice that Bakugou isn't fighting back he's only defending, which he's struggling with because of both his and his opponents quirk.

I watch more intensely to see if that is because he isn't given an opportunity to fight back but he was given several.

Slowly I start to realize that Bakugou isn't fighting back because he didn't mean to hurt Mina, but I feel like it's more than that. I bet it's cause of what happened last night.                                           -That when I came to the commons to get a late night snack, I didn't end up getting a snack tho. Which was sad-

As I looked around I saw that everyone has stopped fighting to watch. I assume it was because Kirishima was screaming and calling him names like bastard, ass hole, and other things similar to that.

As I continued to watch I felt a little admiration towards Bakugou who was able to just stand there and get beat up. Most people would fight back.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turn to see Tsu standing behind me.

"We should probably take Mina to the nurses office." I agreed with her but I was worried that if I took Mina Kirishima would flip out even more. Which would probably just make everything worse.

I explained this to Tsu and she agreed with my judgement. So instead we decided to go find Mr. Aizawa. Sure enough he was laying in this sleeping bag asleep. How he slept through all that had happened is insane. Me and Tsu tried to wake him up but we failed.

"Hey, if we get Jiro she could probably wake him up." I suggested , though I was a little worried about what would happen if we did get her help.

----------
Bakugou
----------

SHIT! I just hit Mina and it doesn't look to good from here. Shitty hair was already pissed at me, I just made everything way fucking worse.

After catching her Kirishima turns to look at me with pure hatred in his eyes. I can see now that he's never gonna forgive me. He walks towards me and I try to explain myself to him but he doesn't care.

It'll be better to take his beatings to fight back and make this shitty situation worse. I feel him punch me in the face with his quirk on and it cuts my skin. I hope he won't always hate me. He was the only person to take a chance on me. He's the reason I have taht group of idiots.

I see Uraraka make eye contact with me as she realizes what I'm doing. She smiles at me almost like she approves of me not fighting back. Whatever kinda smile it was it was cute. And it made me feel tingly inside. Maybe that's how Mina make Shitty Hair feel.

Just as I start to smile I get socked in the stomach and called a fucking bastard. Soon I notice that all of the other fights have stopped and everyone is now watching me be humiliated and beaten up.

After a few more hits I hear Mr. Aizawa's voice. Shit now we're really gonna get it. Kirishima continues to punch me acting like the teachers not there. Remind me to never hurt one of his girlfriends again.

I feel his punches get softer, and I realize what's happened. I look at Kirishima and see that his eyes are puffy. Was he crying? He finally stops punching me and looks down.

Mr. Aizawa tells me to go see the nurse, I start to protest but the pain finally starts to sink in. As I head out I hear Mr. Aizawa talking to Kirishima about what happened.

When I get to the nurses office I see Mina passed out and quickly look away. Why'd Ifucking do that? I know it Was an accident but uhhhh.

"I assume it was your fault" I look down as recovery girl says this.

"I'll take that as a yes, I wouldn't expect anything less from you Bakugou but, why? " Expect anything less from me? does everyone just assume that I enjoy hurting people or something.

"Honestly I wasn't aiming at her fucking face or at her for that matter she just jumped strait into the blast"

"Well be careful, your quirk can cause an immense amount of damage to others."

" I already know that fucking shit, okay" She just looked at me and shrugged.

-Dorms-

I hate going to the nurses office it's so weird and I always feel tired afterwards.