game on

Naomi

I can't believe he just said that was what ran through my mind before anything further happened.

I wasn't even staring THAT hard, but gotta admit. THAT has to be the main reason that girls want him and guys want to be him.

Those hard rock abs. Sorry for being that girl, but if you wanted to, you could literally shred cheese on them. They were that defined.

It's as if you tried running hands over it, you fingers would leave the scene with cuts and strawberries all over them.

Not that I've ever thought about doing-

Then my mind was overtaken by red, pounding heavily.

I couldn't even hear myself as I wailed out in agony. I squeezed Declan's hand so tightly that mine almost felt numb.

You can do it.

You can do it Naomi.

Come onnnn, just a little longer.

My body didn't want to listen though. It shut down and the last thing I saw was black.

Nice going.

Mental note: scold yourself later.

--------

Declan

Naomi's death grip went limp. I look up and saw her eyes rolling to the back of her head and her body swaying before she fully passed out.

"Yo Bent let go of the needle," I told him, or it'd pull at her skin as she fell.

Before her head could hit the counter, I put my arms behind her and caught her, then gently placing her, laid down, on the kitchen table.

At least she's knocked out now, we won't see her hurt facial expressions and whimpering.

Bennett continued on his stitching for the next 15 minutes, the whole time speaking only a little, not to lose focus.

But I stayed by Naomi's side, the whole time she was asleep. Every now and again I saw her eyebrows furrow, but she remained still.

"Dec..what are we going to do? They know who we are, they know who Naomi is to us." Bennett started the well needed conversation after finishing her stitches. We continued to stand over her though, I leaded on the counter while Bennett stood on the opposing side.

"They know she's important to us, but don't know she is a musketeer," I kinda corrected him.

"Well either way, the stunt they pulled today proves we can't try to run and hide from it anymore," I nodded in agreement.

Naomi's face looked so peaceful, but tired. I tucked a strand of her tawny hair that was caught on her pink lips behind her ear.

She didn't deserve this life. Jordan too. If we hadn't been forced into this- maybe we wouldn't have to worry about these things.

"We have to fight, as soon as possible. Take them our before they get too strong, or these injuries Jordan and Naomi got will look like measly scratches compared to what they can actually do," I finalized, straightening up fully.

"Yea. If they were once part of the LBs we know they have tricks up their sleeves." Bennett and I looked into each other's eyes, speaking without having to say another word.

It's final. The Southside are going down.

I scooped Naomi's limp body up and started to walk away from the kitchen.