let me braid your hair ☁️

context : louis and violet want to style clementine's hair, after getting it cut. (no spoilers)
i only decided to make this book because there's this weird fanwar with clouis vs violentine. now i don't like violentine and i dont ship it but i won't bash y'all that like it. it's just that i love clouis— and im thinking "ok ok shut up why not have both??"

rated ☁️ for fluff. modern au

🍊

Louis was absolutely devastated when he had to cut Clementine's hair. It came to the point where it reached down her neck, the next day, she came out of the room with freshly cut hair, shorter even

"I liked your hair" Louis pouted, toying with her dark chocolate locks. Violet hisses, She must admit, she liked her hair. The way it hung over her shoulder, the way she fiddled with her pigtails before she got it cut, the way it looked when she was out in the sun.

Violet gets an idea in her head, She should style Clem's hair. Her green eyes stare over at Louis, he gets the same idea "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Violet grins evil, she gets off the bed— to find her tools.

Clementine attempts to stand up, but Louis was quicker— putting her down on the bed. He pecked her on the cheek, before stroking her hair, twirling the loose hairs from her small ponytail. Violet comes back, with different types of combs and hairties.

She jumps onto the bed to comb her brown locks, pushing it out of her face, to gather a great look of her sunkissed face and golden eyes. Louis and Violet just want to kiss them raw

Violet grabs a comb to comb out her hair, she was going to make her hair look nice. Even though Violet almost never does anything to her hair, she really liked playing with Minerva's long red fiery hair before, so she picked up how to braid it eventually

Louis grabs a lock full of hair and combs it, Clementine sighs— clearly relaxed as she closes her eyes, as her golden eyes fluttered. Violet never realised she was smiling, and so was Louis. But her smile immediately went away when Louis began to braid her hair. Her emerald eyes shot him glare and slapped his hand away, Louis tilted his head "I know how to braid, how else do I always have dreadlocks?"

"You're giving her dreadlocks??" Louis bursts out laughing "No, I know how to!" He whispered shouted, as he twisted a small portion her hair into a beautiful braid, the same braid Violet was going to do. She smiles, as she grabbed a hair tie as she tied the two braids together. It looked decent despite having shorter hair.

Louis chuckles as he suddenly ties his hair together, he looked like a pineapple now. Clementine busted into a fit of laughter "Pineapple!" She slapped her knee, bawling. Violet tied space buns into her hair, smiling. Clementine smiles as she stroked her hair.

Louis realised he made something nights before, and abruptly sprung up to his bag, fishing out flower crowns, he ran back and gave Clementine a flower crown, the two basked in her beauty "You're really beautiful." Clementine smiles she gives the two a kiss

i lack ideas, please feed me with some ideas. i'm sorry that this was short—

word count : 565