three way 🍋 (full)

thank you guys for 1k! as the result of that, i will write the full in detailed part, please suggest more things. also no spoilers and they're all 18+

Violet was sitting in the same room as Clementine was reading a old novel from long time ago. Their legs crossed and Clementine rested against the blonde girl, she grits her teeth recalling the time she wasn't able to sleep so she decides to talk to Clem and Louis, only to find them both getting it on without her.

Violet also wondered what the racket was about, Louis was begging to play a card game with the three but Violet was tired, so she went ahead.

Clem was pinned onto the wall behind her, her shirt was pulled up and her hips rolled against his groin. His arm pinned her down— and when she went inside the room. Her jaw dropped "Seriously? You did it without me?"

Louis chuckles, before the two of them mushed her into the action, she didn't fight it.

Violet didn't get why she was so mad about it though, well more on frustrated. She felt the need to get back at the ridiculous dread head, which had a stupid smug on his face usually. The anger set aflame in her mind

Violet slams the book in her hand shut, steam was almost escaping her ears in anger. Clementine jolts back at such sudden loud action, she raises an eyebrow "You okay?"

Violet doesn't say anything initially, as she ran her fingers in between her blonde hair "...It's nothing Clem, it's just.."

"It's just??" Clementine asks, as Violet didn't finish her sentence "I'm just fucking jealous of Louis."

As the mention of the third person in their relationship came in, Clementine realizes what she meant, the thing from last week. The game was indeed innocent, well until he kissed her

"But didn't you join us?" Violet gives a small smile "Yeah but.. I want to get back at him"

Clementine also knew that when Violet was jealous, she would never back down until she got what she wanted "How?"

Without much thought, Violet smashed her lips together with hers, the small novel falling out of Clem's grasp, she closes her eyes when Violet nibbles on her lower lip. She pulls back "By letting me do this."

Clementine realized how fast the situation went, as Violet brought her lips up to her cheek, before pressing her lips onto her, before giving it a lick as she snaked her hand under her jacket and shirt

Clementine gasps, Violet was taking control for once? "What's gotten into you?" She sighs when Violet discards her jacket "...I don't do well envious."

No one does, but Violet and Louis were just worse. Their lips connect once more when Violet massages her chest with one hand, while rubbing her thigh with her free hand, Clementine whimpers at such action

Violet begins to undress her first layer, leaving herself in her dark long sleeved shirt, as she flings the vest across the bed.

She was going to take her sweet time, as she ceased her neck, nipping at the bare skin waiting for her invitation.

Clementine was already panting, "Violet.." She grumbles, not pleased by the unnecessary tension, Violet chuckles, unbuttoning her jeans with ease, she pulls down the material down her soft thighs, exposing her cotton panties

Clem shivers when Violet presses a finger against her soaked seam experimentally, seeing how wet she was she smirked "Wet already?" She hums, stroking her over her material once more

Clementine jitters at the teasing action, wanting more; she grinds her crotch against her hand. Violet reaches in to kiss her until..

The door flings right open, as their heads turn to the door. Violet grits her teeth— she didn't get too far into it as they both saw Louis standing there.