part 3

bella's pov

now that jordan is in bed, i read the message again since i'm still in disbelief about getting a message like that from grayson.

  grayson:
  hi bella, it's grayson. i hope you've been okay. we should meet up and talk, i need to see my child. i've already missed out on enough and i want to be there for you both. if we could organise a time and a place that would be great.

  after all this time, he finally messaged me. i've wanted this for so long, i've missed him since we stopped talking. when i first saw the message i was sure it was a prank of some sort but after about one hundred times of reading it, it just keeps feeling realer and realer. i've thought about it a lot since i received the message and i'm going to do what i think is best for jordan and i.

  me:
  no thank you. i've moved on grayson. it's too late.

  without thinking anymore about it and stopping myself i hit send, sighing once i've done so. it's unfortunate, but if we were to talk things would get really complicated and most likely not end well.

the next morning

  "momma? why you sad? you not playing with me."

  jordan says with a whiney tone, climbing all over me.

  "i'm sorry baby. let's go play now."

  he squeals and jumps off of the couch, running over to his box filled with toy cars.

  "here you go. you can have this one."

he offers me a bright red hot wheels car and i take it.

"vroom vroom."

  he imitated the noises that a car makes, pushing his tiny toy vehicle all over my face and running it up and down my arms. i weakly smile at his cute actions and my eyes uncontrollably begin to tear up. a few tears splash onto my legs and when jordan sees them he looks up at me.

  "momma no cry. is ok."

  he wraps his tiny arms around my neck and clings onto me which makes me cry even harder for some reason.

  "why you crying?"

  he questions, pulling away and staring at me with a pout on his face and a facial expression that reads complete confusion.

  "because of daddy baby."

  "i have a daddy?!"

  he excitedly squeals.

  oh dear god.

  "of course you do. everyone has a daddy, sweetheart. your daddy just isn't here right now."

  "daddy naughty. he make you cry."

  he mumbles while laying on my lap, clutching onto his car and driving it around in the air.

  "i wanna see my daddy, mommy."

  "i want to see your daddy too baby. i miss him. but we won't see him now. maybe soon."

third chapter out of ten

this was unbelievably short i'm so sorry
oops and also had a rlly bad ending eek

next chapter will be so much better promise and it's also where the plot of the sequel picks up

ily

-jenaya

word count:501