part 6

grayson's pov

i'm determined.

i don't care what she thinks. i want to see my son in real life. now that i've seen him on a screen, i'm obsessed with him. i can't stop thinking about what it would feel like to hold my own child in my hands. a mini me, that i created.

i told kelsey what happened and she was in disbelief, not wanting to believe that bella would do that to me. so luckily that's not how bella would've acted because kelsey knows her better than anyone else and if she suspected for her to act one way and the bella after a different way her reaction was most likely not natural. at least that's what i'm hoping for.

my plan is to go back and insist on at least seeing my son even if i can't make things up with her. i don't want to seem as if i'm harassing her, especially because i keep coming at night which may come across as creepy. i only come at late hours because i know jordan will be asleep so i'm respecting her wish for me not to see him by not coming when he would be awake which might put me in her good books. i nervously knock on the door and wait for it to open but it doesn't.

  i knock again, and hear little footsteps coming and it opens to bella. i didn't even get the chance to say hello before she got angry with me.

  "no grayson. i don't wanna listen to you bullshit excuses for another second. you're-"

  "bella. can you please just hear me out? i'm coming at late hours even though i'm tired from work and everything but just so i can respect your wish of me not seeing jordan. surely that says something good about me."

  she looks thoughtful for a few seconds but she surprisingly then lets me in after a little hesitation and i thank her, walking inside.

"fine grayson. you can come around tomorrow if you want to. and you can see jordan if that's also what you want. i'm going to forgive you, but only because of what kelsey has been telling me about how hard you've been trying. i like to think that i'll never have to see the side of you that i saw that night."

"that's not a side of me bella. it was a horrible mistaken reaction and i didn't mean any of the things i said. i'm so grateful that you've forgiven me, really. please tell me if you ever need help or-"

she cuts me off smirking.

"yeah yeah. don't get all soppy on me. it's okay. we're okay. no offence but can you go now? i'm really tired."

i nod my head with a smile, turning around to walk out but freezing at what she says next.

"just because you're forgiven doesn't mean there's a chance of us getting back together. i've moved on."

and while i drive home i think. maybe she has moved on and hasn't told anyone about it. but why wouldn't she tell kelsey? they're unbelievably close and kelsey said bella tells her everything.

god this girl is messing me up.

sixth chapter out of ten

do u guys still ship them?

sorry that these chapters are short but i have a rlly specific plan for how i want this sequel to go and sometimes i tend to just ramble on and it ends up where the chapter i write is nothing like how i planned so sorry but i hope my writing is good enough to make up for it

ily

-jenaya

word count:612