‣ DEAN ∾ 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝓉.

[Dean]

[Dean]

I watched her ever so slyly admiring her as she smiled, giggled or just talked. She was breathtaking, she was just so beautiful and different down to her facial features.

Her brown-skin mixed in with her vitiligo was so beautiful, her dark brown eyes and kinky curly hair, plump lips. Just everything about her was just mesmerizing.

I just don't know how to approach her and tell her that. We're apart of the same friend group we just never talked.

I needed to man up and talk to her. Come on Dean you got this.

I sigh and look up in her direction to see she wasn't there as I stood confused before I felt a tap on my shoulder as I turned to see her with a light smile on her face. My heart beat immediately sped up.

"Hi. Dean right?"She asked.

I was at a loss for words as I just sat there babbling like an idiot trying to gather my words.

"Can you not speak English?"She asked in Korean which shocked me even more.

When you think she can't get any better she speaks Korean.

"I-I'm sorry I can speak English I'm just honestly feeling nervous that you're talking to me."I said with a nervous chuckle as I rubbed the back of my neck as she giggled.

"Why?"She asked as she sat and I followed.

"Honestly, we haven't talked at all so that's a factor but you're just, so beautiful and amazing I didn't know how to approach you. Sounds dumb right?"I said lightly with a chuckle, as she grabbed my hand lightly rubbing the back of it with her thumb.

"You too? I've wanted to talk to you when we were first introduced, but you intimidated me a bit."She said as she looked down and covered her face.

"Seems like we were both the wimps in this situation."I said as she laughed.

"No you were the wimp I came over and approached you first."She said with a smile.

"I was gonna approach you but you were just faster than me."I said with a laugh as she shook her head.

"Any excuse will do right?"She said as we both laughed.

From that point on we chatted like we were old friends, it just felt natural with her. We had many things in common not just hobbies, even certain situations in our life were similar.

When I talked to her it felt like I could just be myself and open up to her, and she wouldn't judge me and I could trust her.

From that day I thought I may have found my soulmate and it was stated to be true, after a year of knowing each other and 6 years of dating we got married, and had two children.

"And that was how I met your mother."I told our son and Daughter Y/S/N & Y/D/N.

"Is that true ma?"Y/SN asked her, as she looked at me and I seen that twinkle in her eyes before she looked back to him.

"Yes. Every bit. Now who's ready for pizza night?!"She asked as the kids cheered happily before they went and washed their hands as it was just Y/n & I.

"I love you."I said as I pulled her into my chest, as my arms were around her waist.

"I love you even more Dean."She said with a smile.

My life was perfect.