chapter 4

**(So I write at my best at like, 1:00 AM, so that's why I'm late)**

*IRL*

"Todoroki POV*

As I put my phone in my pocket, I glanced at Izuku who was smiling, and cuddling the cat in his arms. I smile for a split second. Why was he so cute!? "Thank you so much Todoroki! It was so nice for you to do this!"

"it's nothing, really." I responded politely. We then continued walking to our next location, a small, public garden. Izuku happily skipped across the pavement, humming to himself. I walked along next to him, listening to the tune he sung.

"Hey Shoto, where are we heading next?" He asked, smiling.

"You'll see." I told him. His expression was filled with curiosity, but he soon went back to humming and petting the kitten. I could smell the flowers from here. We soon entered a small garden with many colorful flowers.

"This is great! Thank you for taking me here, Shoto. We don't usually stay out this long, it's nice!" He. Is. Precious.

"I just wanted to be nice, glad to know you're happy." I smiled at him, to let him know we were both happy. I didn't know he could get any happier, but sure enough, his face lit up seeing me smile again. He then gave me the kitten so he could smell the flowers. I then looked at my watch. We had a few hours till the sun set, so I took him through the sunflower maze they had.

"I wonder where the end of the maze is. I like the flowers, but it'll get cold out soon." He commented

" I have everything taken care of, so you can take your time and have fun."

We wondered a bit more before finding the end. We walked through the garden one more time before leaving.

*Time skip because idk how to make walking sound entertaining lol*

*At the pride festival*

"I knew I heard somewhere that a pride festival would happen."

I nodded as we talked to others, and had a nice time. It was now 6:17, so I decided now was the perfect time. I was nervous, but prepared.

"Hey Shoto! Look over-"

I bent down onto one knee, and pulled out a nice velvet case. I opened it to show a ring-pop. Izuku looked shocked. People turned to look. People went quiet to hear the response, except one person in the background who said "That a nice ring"

"Izuku, I love you. I really appreciate how committed you are in this relationship and I would like to take it a step further, I guess." I was extremely nervous. Time slowed down, as I saw every movement as if it took many seconds just to breathe in. I had practiced this for hours because I die at the slightest threat at social interaction. I was terrified, I would never admit to it, though.

"Shoto... Yes! This is unexpected, but I'm so happy!"

I gave him the candy and hugged him. This was awkward, especially in public. People started clapping, and cheering, and being really loud. Until it was time to go back to the dorms, we enjoyed ourselves at the festival. It was amazing, and somehow worked out despite me almost dying from people looking at me for more than 3 seconds.

"Hey Izuku, should I text it in the chat? Or should we tell them in person?"

"Tell them in chat! Everyone should know right away!" He was so happy. That smile. Too cute. I pulled out my phone.

*Class 1-gAy*

KatyPerry: okay as of a few minutes ago me and Izuku are engaged

CoffeeCat: k

PikaPikaBITCH: skrt yeet congratz broski

Shut: Who the fuck is CoffeCat!?!?

EyeDrops: cool

Acidchan: >.< ****quiznak

Metapod: did... Did you just try and sensor Bakubae

Acidchan: it's not like he'll kill a fellow member of Bakusquad lol

Shut: bet

RunningInThe90s: !Σ( ̄□ ̄;) No! Murder is not permitted! As class rep, I forbid you from murder!

MOMo: is anybody going to acknowledge the fact that Todoroki and Midoriya are engaged!?

Veronica: In chat, of course we ignore it on the other hand it's going to spread through the school like lice

EyeDrops: so the ring-pop thing worked?

PikaPikaBITCH: the what

KatyPerry: yea and he didn't even mention that it was candy even when he was eating it

Deku: I'm so happy!

Acidchan: we know (:

Veronica: I have decided that we talk about Todoroki and Midoriya in chat to make the chapter longer
I have also decided to break the forth wall

RunningInThe90s: Jirou! You should be ashamed. You can't go breaking the forth wall like that!

Veronica: idc

リゼ - 先輩: you broke the fourth wall I am here from another universe to say tippy beat me at chess. ?????

Acidchan: omg, we should throw a party for you two UwU also, how's the cat? Also oop-

EyeDrops: ... What cat?

CoffeeCat: ... I also would like to know about this cat.

Deku: well no hiding it now. It is black and white, has a scar around its eye, and has two different colored eyes! It reminds me of Todoroki and it's still a kitten!

EyeDrops: ok, good to know

CoffeeCat: yes... Very good to know

Metapod: why do I hear boss music?

A/N I did the IRL stuff myself this time UwU