chapter 9

*Class 1-gAy*

Izuku: so maybe Kirishima would want something like boxing gloves?

Iida: Get him a hedgehog as a pet, but make sure it has proper sized caging, food, water, habitat, treats, and bedding. It will need good care and Kirishima seems like the type to enjoy having a hedgehog.

Katsuki: eh, this could go 2 different ways. he's either deathly afraid of hedgehogs, or he loves them. No inbetween.

Mina: well, maybe get him a pet tortoise?

Katsuki: what's with everyone (except deku) thinking about getting kiri a pet?

Uraraka: because animals are adorable

Tsuyu: is it just me or does anyone else think that Kiri would enjoy having pet mice?

Katsuki: You know, now that I think about it, Kiri would like something like a hedgehog or some mice...

Kaminari: yeet sceet, bruhs get him uuuuuuhhhhhh... A to tOtAlY memeified pet rock oof that, my dudes, is gonna be lit

Katsuki: ... I'm not even gonna ask anymore

Momo: what about a pet goldfish?

Katsuki:

Mina:

Izuku:

Uraraka:

Iida:

Tsuyu:

Kaminari: Simple bitch.

Izuku: :O

Katsuki: Deku I swear all the time, what the hell is wrong with you?

Izuku: before anyone else questions me, look at Kaminari's grammar

Katsuki: :O

Tsuyu: :O

Mina: :O

Momo: :O

Iida: *proud tears*

Jirou: *Insert the "wait, that's illegal" vine*

Todoroki: wow

Tokoyami: woah. I don't even want to say something edgy right now.

Kaminari: yo, hate to break it to yall, bUt ThAtS a MoOd RiGhT tHeRe

Iida: and now he's back

Kaminari: again, mood

Katsuki: Fuck it, I will get Kirishima a hedgehog.

Mina: group shopping trip!?!?

Katsuki: Why the hell not.

Izuku: well, please take good care of it if you do get him one.

Katsuki: Of course, I'm not a monster!

Izuku: I know, but still. Taking care of pets is harder than you'd think, and you also need to treat them like a child. One minute they're in front of your eyes, but The moment you blink, they disappear. Also they are mischievous little monsters that will try and murder you in every possible way. (flashback to the time socks thought it was a good idea to climb to the ceiling while carrying something, then dropped it on someones head)

Uraraka: are you okay, Deku?

Izuku: I mean yeah but I'm gonna say that me and Shoto are gonna switch taking care of socks and socks can trade between our rooms every two weeks. Shoto come get our cat please.

Todoroki: lol k

Mina: woah! Deku can even rant while texting? That's awesome!.. And a bit weird, but I don't judge!

Tokoyami: The whispering in the shadows is more than it seems, and the darkness may show a lie, yet I shall reveal the truth to the everlasting light.

Tokoyami: he's using the voice text thing

Iida: :0

Katsuki: oi, Deku! When will it be my turn to come over and pet the cat?

Izuku: I have your appointment scheduled for next Tuesday, is that okay with you?

Katsuki: k thanks

Mina: Wtf

Izuku: also can we plan to do the pet shopping trip on Saturday? It's Thursday, so I think in two days would be a fine time.