Chapter 10

*Irl*
*Kirishima POV*

I set down my phone and sighed. "I wonder what happens when I'm not on the chat... I could spy on them, but that's rude AND unmanly." I feel like something was sitting heavy in my stomach. Like I know something is probably gonna happen to me, but I don't know exactly what. It's not bad, per say, but I feel strangely nervous. something is bothering me, i.. I need to go to sleep. Try and get this off my mind... " The feeling won't go away.

★time skip brought to you by foreshadowing and gut feelings★

My eyes flutter open and i yawn quietly. The sun is shining in my eyes, birds were singing and playing, flowers opening up to get some sun, everything was right. Except that feeling, it was still there?! "I think I should go to the gym!" I told myself, forcing my tired body to regain its awesome strength and get ready to go. While combing my hair I noticed the red dye fading in some parts, I'll have to dye my hair again. Honestly I think I look cooler and more relaxed with a T-shirt and jeans than with a school uniform. With a bright, wide, shark smile, I walked out of my dorm to get some breakfast and out to the gym.

It's only 7:00 am, so there aren't many people here, but that's cool. I set up my music, plug in my headphones, and get to work.

*Class 1-gAy*

Mina: Yo!

Izuku: Mina, I respect and care for you. I truly do, but why must you wake me up at 7:00 A.M.? I thought I could trust you, as you are my friend, but it seems I have appeared to have been betrayed.

Todoroki: sorry he was binging Seraph of the End with me, he's still pretty emotional.

Izuku: Aizawa Sensei can I murder a fictional character? His name is Ferrid. He has long, Silver-Purple hair and is a vampire. I wish for him to die a very slow and painful death.

Tokoyami: #Relatable

Katsuki: dude wtf

Aizawa: Don't break the tv again.

Izuku: :'(

Momo: I was trying to watch anime with Jirou, what do you people want?

Tokoyami: I'm sorry mom. I ate all of the chicken nuggets.

Jirou: hey if I call out Momo here can y'all side with me?

Mina: of course, Gurl!

Jirou: so we were watching Lucky Star and I wanted to make Choco cornets but Momo said no because it's too early. Yes, I was gonna give one to everybody.

Momo: ... I

Momo: And Tokoyami I'll go to the store to get more.

Jirou: oh so you can go to the store but you won't make beautiful sweets with me?I

Momo: I SAID I WAS SORRY!

Kaminari: woah is Mom the villain today?

Mina: Thanks Kami now I wanna play that murder blink game

Izuku: we could all, like, meet up and play. I just can't stay for long because I'm visiting my mom today.

Todoroki: Izu that's fucking adorable.

Katsuki: hell even I agree with that Bitch.

Katsuki changed Todoroki's name to That_Bitch

That_Bitch: I'm The Bitch thank you very much.

Izuku: no that's Kacchan

Izuku changed Katsuki's name to The_Bitch

The_Bitch: y'all extras need to calm the fuck down. Especially you, you damn nerd.

Mina: nah

Kaminari: okay, but like, if we are actually thinking about it, wouldn't Bakugou be the nerd?

The_Bitch: what.

Kaminari: you have some of the best grades in the class, always study, and you go to bed at 8:30. How are you not classified as a nerd?

The_Bitch: okay you need to shut up, at least I'm not practically worshiping a lying, gay rat.

Kaminari: shhhhhh. We don't need to talk about that and also don't talk smack about Kokichi.

Mina: could y'all stop mixing fandoms? Like, this is a bnha chatfic, and I'm sorry for breaking the fifth wall, but I just thought I'd point it out.

Tokoyami: mom can you get the dinosaur chicken nuggets? I like those.

Momo: I'm in my way to the dorms, I knew you'd want those so I chose them at the store.

Mina: this is so intriguing.

Kaminari: Jirou play Despacito.

Kaminari: guys my phone wanted to correct Despacito to despair what do I do?

The_Bitch: idk ask Komaeda.

Mina: what did I type literally 2 seconds ago?!

Jirou: I'm so done with you people.

Kaminari: how do you know that I'm human? I could be an alien and you'd never know for sure.

Mina: bruh don't steal my spotlight.

That_Bitch: that's a mood tho

Jirou: do yall actually want me to play Despaito?

Jirou: hold up its trying to correct it to despair for me as well wtf

Izuku: maybe your phones are haunted.

The_Bitch: Deku you fucking idiot. What are you, five? Ghosts aren't real, dipshit.

Izuku: wow ok didn't have to be mean.

The_Bitch: like I care!

Izuku: I'm sorry your appointment has been canceled due to technical issues. We thank you for your patience.

The_Bitch: Oi, What the fuck!?

That_Bitch: oof you're more roasted than my older bros skin.

That_Bitch deleted 1 message

Mina: bro if you just spilled the tea don't clean it up, leave the mess there for us to feast at, like the small ants we are compared to in this mass emptiness that surrounds us in this broken world.

Aizawa: r/im14andthisisdeep

Aizawa: Mina, there is a place for your bullshittery, but you aren't wrong.

Mina: shit u rite

The_Bitch: are we going to the mall or not?

*irl, kirishima POV*

After my workout I was sweating like crazy, but hey, there are showers at the gym, so it's cool. I stepped towards the showers and did what I needed. (I'm not writing a shower scene thank you very much.)

When I finished I tried myself with my towel, and I dug around in my bag for my very manly clothes. I got dressed and headed out to the mall, cause they just had the best sushi! (Gotta love the food court) I happily munched down on the food, which I ate rather quickly thanks to my sharp teeth. Then I saw a few of the edgy kids in my class heading towards hot topic. "Hey! What's up, Tokoyami? You going to get something?"

" ... They have some Hatsune Miku merch here, and hot topic is what some may consider a 'church'. " Tokoyami said, before retreating into the shop.

Well that was cool! I got to see a classmate out in the wild today! That's an accomplishment in my book.

1105 words

I have no idea how to end this chapter so here you go this is it I guess? There will be more chapters soon, though, so keep an eye out.