i just want attention (#)

!five and you are 16 in this!

"Five, baby," you whispered under your breath staring at the boy you loved. You were standing in Five's doorway talking to him, needing him. 

He turned to you and sighed. "What is it, y/n?" he walked over to where you stood and placed a hand on your cheek.

"Can I stay in here with you?" 

He shook his head, no. "I'm working."

Ever since Five came back he's always been working and he never has enough time to hang out with you and you were sick of it. All you wanted was to cuddle or a little more..

"I just want a little attention from you..." you pleaded, throwing your arms around him. "Please...?"

After a moment in silence Five pulled you into his room and locked the door behind you. You looked at him lustfully as he shrugged. "You wanted attention... I'm gonna give you attention."

He pushed you against the wall and started to kiss you roughly. Without even thinking, you kiss him back. He slides his hands under your shirt and pulls it up over your head. 

He lowers his lips to your neck and kisses a spot before sucking lightly. You let out a small moan of pleasure as you tug his messy hair.

He leaves hickeys and love bites all over your chest and neck before unhooking your bra. You felt Five slip your skirt off and start rubbing you through your soaked panties. "Five," you moaned.

Just then the door swung open making Five cover you and look in the direction of the door.

"Woohooo Five."

"Klaus, get the hell out." 

Klaus threw his hands up in defeat and shut the door leaving Five and you in silence."I gotta go get something, stay here."

"Alright."

"Oh, and also, don't put your clothes back on, baby."

*

this is short, also! I cant write worth a damn. :)