first time (✄)

I sat in your room bored out of your mind, watching Sex Education on your computer. Of course, I starting staring out the window, losing focus on the show and gaining focus on Five. He had recently gotten back yesterday.

I had gotten to the academy a year after Five disappeared meaning I couldn't meet him. Vanya and me became best friends and she didn't like talking about Five much. I didn't blame her. They were close.

I started hearing moans making me snap out of my daze. I didn't think anything of it because everyone was downstairs and they probably couldn't hear it. I was wrong.

My door swung open to reveal a sweating Five. His hair was messy and hung over his face. His shirt clung to his chest showing his abs. Not gonna lie, just seeing him turned me on a little.

The moaning continued as Five glanced between the computer and me. "Are you watching porn?" he smirked.

Quickly I shut the computer and shook my head. "N-no! I was watching Sex Education-" wait... he probably doesn't know what that is..

"What kind of porn is that?"

My face turned scarlet and I turned away from the boy. "It's a show, you prick!" he chuckled under his breath and walked in the room, shoving not his hands in his pockets.

I got scared and stood up in front of him. "W-what?"

His hands snaked around my waist making me jump. "I'm bored." he whispered in your ear. "Maybe you can help me." this time, it was more seductive, making me wet.

"H-how?"

He laughed, pushing a piece of my (h/c) hair behind my ear. "Lay down." I did as he said and laid down on my bed.

Five went and locked the door then came straight back, lifting up my skirt. He saw my wet panties and felt proud of himself. "Just whispering in your ear does this babygirl?"

He removed them and threw them across the room. I tried pushing my legs together due to the cold air hitting my heat but Five wouldn't let me. He grabbed my thighs and gripped them tightly as he stared at me lustfully.

Without warning he stuck two fingers in me and starting moving them in and out. I gasped, grabbing onto the bed sheets under me.

He added another one and continued pumping them in and out. "Ugh Fivve!" I moaned gripping onto his messy hair.

I felt a knot form in my stomach. "I-I think I'm gonna c-cum, Five.."

He slowed down and looked in my eyes. "That's not my name, baby."

I moaned a little. "D-daddy"

"Scream it." he demanded, picking up the pace once again.

"Holy shit, Daddy!" I felt myself cum and Five removed his fingers, licking them before leaning down and placing his warm tongue on my pussy. He licked in my juices and stood up after.

"What are you doing, Five?"

He removed his belt and pulled his pants down. I felt myself freeze. I was a virgin and I was scared.

I stared at his bulge and bit my lip. "Fi-" he looked at me. "Daddy... I'm a virgin..."

He pulled down his boxers and his cock sprung out. "I'll go slow. You sure you want to do it with me?"

I thought about it for a second and nodded. "Y-yes... only on one condition though."

He raised a brow. "You can't just throw me out like some hooker after this. I hardly know you and I... I wanna get to know you."

Everything went quiet. I had said that wrong thing I had thought. "Of course, y/n." He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips making me want more.

"Promise?" I stuck my pinky finger out in front of him and he smiled, hooking his around mine.

"I promise, babygirl."

He grabbed a condom from his pants and rolled it on his member making me squirm. He planted a tiny kiss on my pussy before putting his tip in my folds.

It hurt a little but I nodded and he pushed his whole dick into me. He gripped onto my hips and told me it was okay. After about thirty seconds he started moving.

I moaned loudly as he started thrusting. The pain easily turned into pleasure. "F-faster, daddy."

He did as I said and went faster and harder. Right when I felt the similar feeling in my stomach someone knocked on the door and messed with the doorknob. Five jumped and removed his dick from me. "Hide!" I whispered yelled, grabbing my robe and throwing it on.

I went and opened the door to see Klaus. "Want some tea?" he asked.

"Really? I'm fine."

I shut the door and looked at Five who popped up from behind the bed. "Shall we continue?"

"Yes."

word count: 817

someone help me 🙃👊🏼