horny (✄)

"Fiveee!" you fumed, barging into his room and plopping down onto his tiny bed.

He rolled his eyes playfully and eyed you with an eyebrow raised  "What is wrong, y/n?"

"Can you help me with something?" you paused and sat up on the bed, using your elbows to prop yourself up. Five moved himself in front of you and crossed his arm, waiting for an answer from you. "I'm horny."

His face went blank and the room went silent. He stood there staring at you, taking a big gull and adjusting his tie. "Okay? And what do you what me to do about it?"

"You know what I want you to do..." you looked up at him with a smirk, grabbing his blazer and pulling him closer to you. He stumbled forward and looked down at you.

Soon enough, Five caught on and returned the smirk. He went to shut the door and lock it. You sat on the bed watching him with playful eyes.

Being the impatient person he is, he space jumped over to you and stood between your legs, grabbing your thighs tightly.

You grab his tie and pulled at it so he had to bend down. Y'all's faces were now at the same height and you started kissing him lustfully. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance but you denied, making him groan and thrust himself against you making you let out a little moan, letting him get a chance to slip his tongue in.

You ran your hands down his back and side removing his jacket and button up in the process without breaking the kiss.

Little tingles of joy shot through your body as Fives tongue explored every each of your mouth. His hands slowly went to your skirt and he slipped it off. By now, there was a puddle in your panties due to the boy. He then unbuttoned your shirt tossing that too on the floor.

"Damn, your hotter than I imagined," he breathed out, taking in your body one glance at a time.

"You think about me? Aw, that's a surprise. When?" you asked seductively, knowing what his answer would be.

He shrugged moving his hands to your hips. "C'mon, daddy." you giggled a little and felt his hard-on against your thigh.

"Shit. Fine.. When I'm jerking off. You got your answer, are you happy now?"

You nodded feeling yourself get even more wetter. "Wish I could of been there..." you sighed.

Five shook his head and cracked a little smile. He sat down beside you and you sat in his lap. You licked your lips as Fives hands went to your panties. "These need to go, now."

"Buut... don't you want to know what it feels like to have me doing it rather than yourself?" you looked at him with the most innocent eyes and he groaned.

"I do but I also want to fucking bend you over a damn table right now and fuck the shit out of you while you scream daddy."

A light shade of scarlet tinted your cheeks as you gulped. For the first time in forever Five made you blush and you were honestly surprised.

"M-maybe later. I have a better idea."

"Oh, yeah? What is it?"

You hop off his lap and pick up the tie from the floor telling him to close his eyes in the process. You tie him to the bedpost and he opens his eyes and looks at you with wide eyes. "Baby... what are you doing?"

He was beyond surprised. He never saw you as a dominant person. Your fingertips travelled down his bare chest until you reached the waistband of his shorts. Quickly you pulled them down and repositioned yourself.

The outline of his cock was very visible. You pulled his underwear down and his hard member slapped against his abdomen. You stared at his member and then back up at him to tease him.

"Jesus, y/n. You are such a damn tease. Just do something, babygirl."

Rolling your eyes you move your hand to his dick and his swollen tip was already dripping with precum. You lowered your mouth to it and swirled your tongue around it. You bobbed your head a few times before releasing him. He groaned from loss of contact.

You took your panties off and threw them across the room making Five tense up and ball his hands into fists. "Fucking hell, you are hot, can you fuck me now?"

"Of course, daddy."

You grinned at him for a minute as you lined you two up and sat down without warning. "F-five-" you almost screamed, arching your back. 

Slowly you bounced up and down a few times til you adjusted. You placed your hands onto his chest and started riding him like crazy  He was a moaning mess and so were you.

He was having an amazing time but he didn't entirely like not being the dominant one. "Baby. Untie me. Now."

You groan and do as he says. Five immediately rolled y'all over so he was on top. Without warning, he slammed into you with a lot of force.

"Oh- god-" you moaned out.

He hit your g-spot a few times and you suddenly felt the similar feeling in the pit of your stomach telling you, you were close.

"D-addy, I'm c-close."

After a few more thrusts he pulled out and y'all rode y'all's highs out together. He laid down beside you, your two bodies were sweaty and faces were hot.

"God, I love when you call me daddy," Five whispered into your ear.

"Of course you do, you kinky bitch."

"You love me."

"I do. I love you a lot Five."

He pulled you close to him and smiled. "I love you too." he said and kissed your nose.

*

wow- um- that was intense.. hehe... here you go sinners 😂