journal (×)

Dear Diary,

today was... okay. that boy, five came over to my place, he left a little while ago. we haven't known each other for long but I would like to think its a start of a healthy relationship. i dont quite know yet.

my friends dont like him too much. too this, too that. in my eyes, hes perfect. everything about him. other than the fact that he's in love with a damn mannequin. yes, MANNEQUIN. hes lost his god damn mind.

i think i might be catching feelings for this guy..

   I stop writing when I hear a light chuckle from behind me. I spun around quickly and saw the one and only, Five. "Are you- Five! Seriously? What're doing here?!"
   He shrugged and smiled innocently. "I just wanted to talk, again. Then, I saw you writing in your little journal and I got curious."
   I scoffed and crossed my arms, eyeing him from the side. "Get out, please."
   He shook his head and bent down so he could look you straight in the eye. "Make me," he disagreed.
   "Horny much?!" I yell and push him away from me, shutting my journal in the process. "Go fuck, whatever her name is!I know you love to do that!"
    He stood there, arms crossed, eyeing me as if he was about to pull a knife out of his pants and stab me with it and say, oops. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair as he walked slowly back over to me. Five bent down and put two fingers under my chin. I could feel his steady, hot breath against my lips, making me shiver under his touch.
   Out of nowhere, he planted a passionate kiss on my lips and put on his devilish smirk. "I'm fine, darling. I'm waiting for you," he chuckled and continued, "i think i might like you too."
   He then disappeared, leaving me a blushing mess.

yeah, hes the guy.