blind fold (rich jack)

Jakes POV.
I was at the mall and I walk into a craft store. I was just looking around since rich had a paper to do. I find a black price of fabric. This would be hard to see through. I buy it.

Once I get home I see rich on the computer, I go behind him quietly and covering his eyes with the blind fold. "Jake?" He said to me.

"Shh everything will be okay~" I whisper in his ear.

"Jake I love you but I gave work"

"And you can't see" I said picking the smaller boy up. "J-jake?! Where you taking me?!" Right, without one sence your really are sensitive.

I lay rich down on the bed "oh the bed, oh I know what's gonna happen now" rich says

I soon take Rich's clothes off kissing Rich's chin, then jaw, then stomach, licked Rich's belly button since he likes that.

Rich moaned when I licked his belly button.

I take Rich's dick and suck on the tip hearing him moan loudly. So I started to Bob my head. "J-jake in clothe!" He told me so I popped off. "No cumming"

Rich whimpers and nods

(Here is where I gave up fit a whole day)

I undress myself putting a condom on before sitting at the bed.

I see rich wiggle needing contact "need prep love?" I ask him. "No I did that when you left" he panted out. "Who where you thinking of?" I ask him "you daddy" I smirk at that and slam into him.

Rich moans "move!" He tells me. I start to thrust into him as fast ad I can with him moaning as loud as her could. "Daddy please let me cum!" He begs "cum now" I say. We both cum.

I take the blind fold off him. "You did so well"