sexting

Connor x jared

Connors pov
I was home alone, everyone went to the fair. I was blasting music and then my phone goes off from jared. What dose that fucker want?! I opened the message and was greated with a adorable looking dick. It was small but also a good size, still small though. I screenshot the picture, I'll save that for later.

Jared the ass: THAT WASNT FOR YOU!!!!!!

connor: who was it ment for?

Jared the ass: NO ONE! I WAS TAKING IT FOR FUTURE USE! I MWNT TO SEND YOU A MEME! NOT MY DICK!

connor: I dont care anymore.

I didnt have any dick pics on my phone so I took one and sent it to him.

Jared the ass: oh god your bigger..my dick is scared

Connor: good. You got me tired on so your going to help me.

Jared the ass: >:( why me?!

Connor: because I said so.

Jared the ass: I dont wanna

Connor: we being a brat? I said your going to help me. Send a video.

After a few seconds i got a video of jared jacking himself off, I took note of him clinching his legs together.

I started to jack off myself.

Connor: now that little hole of yours

I wasnt getting texts back, just the photo I asked for. A perfect pink hole, he speaded his ass cheaks just for me.

Connor: so pretty. Daddy will fuck that hole till its red.

Jared: pretty please daddy. Can I streatch?

Connor: you may stretch but send a video

After five minutes I got a three minute video of jared fingure himself, I heard his moans and he moans out my name. It's only right to send back. I sent him a video of me jacking off.

Connor: look what you got me to do

Jared: proud of that. But I'm close

Connor: you may cum. I'm close to

Pretty soon I cummed. And i got a photo of his cum covered chest. I sent one of my cum covered hand.

Jared: that was fun I hope it wasnt a one time thing

Connor: I took screenshots and I'm coming over, stay there!

Jared: oh shit! I'm ready!!!