i love you

(A smut book needs some fluff)

Boyf riends
Jerenys pov

I walked through the school halls, I was greated by a happy face. Micheal mell, my best friend. He kept a happy face no matter up, I've always seen him smile after a problem, well there was this one time where his real dad (he knew his real dad and stuff and was very close friends with him) and micheal didnt smile for a week after he died. But micheal keeps a happy face. I love this boy.

"Hay Micha! Anything happing today?" I asked him. "I was thinking of trying out for the play with you!" He says to me. The play try outs are today. And hes going to me there with me. "Well to be exact, I'll get to scared amd just cheer you on" he adds. He always got scared of being on stage. He always has a reason to not do it. Hes to fat, he dosnt sing well, he wouldn't be able to do this or that. I think ots all wrong. He has chub with makes him the perfect cuddle buddy.

After school we go to the gym with the tryouts. Micheal sits in the chaird and smiles to me. I can do this because of micheal.  I fucking love micheal. I'm going to tell him after try outs.

Once try pits ended, no o e was allowed to leave till it was over, it took two hours. I was the last one. I now knew Michael had followed asleep, hes adorable. I do my try out then I shook him awake. "Hay micha" I say softly.  I feel him jump and then he looks at me "I'm sorry I feel asleep..." he said ina. sad tone. So i hugged him "it's okay micha I still love you' I said. Then regretted my right away.

Micheal paused then he kissed me. I was pulled to the floor and I was giggling happily. This boy was mine now.