sex change

I don't normally write girl x girl smut solo heres the very first girl x girl.

Boyf/ girlf

Micheal- mia
Jeremy- Jenna

Mia walked to her girlfriends house, she got off per period two days ago and was excited, Jenna said they where ganna have some fun. She didn't know if they ment video games or sex, maybe both!

As mia walked into Jenna's room, she found a vibratos on the bed.

Jenna came out and put her hands up Mia's shirt and squeaked her Brest making her moan

"Ready for fun?" She asked as mia nodded.

Mia's POv
I sat on the bed now naked other then my panties and bra. Damn I was bottom but I didn't mind I love when Jenna is trying to be dom. I got cut off by a lick on my pussy over my panties. Jenna took them off I was ganna get eaten out!

Jenna lick over my hole and I sped my legs a bit rubbing my clit moaning as Jenna licked all around tounge fucking me, she Evan pit a fingures in and moved it around I couldn't help bit cum right then and there.

"Just because you cummed didn't mean I'm dome with you" Jenna told me as he tubed the vibratos up and stuck it inside me and j moan feeling her turn it on.

"Can I get some pleasure to baby?" Jenna ask and I nodded moaning still. Jenna got onto the bed and I crawls in between her legs panting and I lick.

I pick her pussy I'm not as good as her, but I try, I lick and stick my tounge in her hole nibbling on her clit a few times before she cummed and so did I.

How did you guys like it?!