skype sex

Boyf riends

Jeremy pov

Micheal is visiting his family, hes not the us at all right now. Its night here witch means its moring for him. Hes in a hotel room. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm horny it wasnt s good day at all. I cant text micheal because hes out of texting range. But I can Skype him.

I call him on Skype, I have it set to the camera is at the bed as I get into the blue lacy panties he likes. I hear him answer

"hay jer bea- jer?"

I flop onto the bed "hi daddy" I whisper. I hear a oof and he grabs his headphones and goes into the bathroom. Yes Skype sex.

"Alright slut. You have one reason for calling me daddy, you are horny and you needed daddy to make it all better huh?" Micheal said into his mic. I nod and sat up showing him the panties. I see him smile, well its more of a smirk and a satisfied smile mixed. "So pretty" he purred to me.

Third person
"I want those off, your ass to the camra. Daddy wants to see that" micheal said unhooking his pants. He was lucky his moms where out getting breakfast.

As Jeremy took the panties off and pit his hole to the camra micheal spat into his hand, and started to stroke himself. "Good boy Jeremy, now live your fingures up, do it just like if daddy was there" Jeremy followed the rules. Well half of it. He cant do all of what micheal dose.

See when micheal is there fingering Jeremy, micheal kisses above his ass and his cheeks so he will have to do the fingering part.

Jeremy lubed up three fingures and traced around his hole then put one fingure in letting it sit before moving it around.

Micheal enjoyed this very much he stroked himself "good boy, now stretch yourself out baby boy. Slowly and perfectly." Micheal said to Jeremy. That's just what he did. Once Jeremy was stretched he opened his hole up for micheal. "Now get the vibrator I got you before I left baby" Micheal purred once again. "Lube it up and put it in and turn it on to the highest setting"

Jereny followed, it took a minute but he soon got it and showed micheal with moans. "Turn onto your back and give your dick some attention to. " micheal said. Jereny got onto his back moaning as the vibrstor hit his g-spot. He started to jack off watching micheal Jack off. After a while of the two jacking off jereny soon cummed. He had it on his stomach up to his face. Micheal cummed into his hand. "You did so well Jeremy. Take everything off and clean yourself off. We can chat while you are in the bath if you wish to" micheal said washing his hands up. Jeremy nods and takes his computer to the bathroom with him and set a bath up.

Micheal went to the beds of the hotel and saw his moms there. "Next time be a bit more quieter" his one mom said. "Sorry mama" micheal replied with "haha your in trouble " Jeremy said. "Because someone had to get horny" "dont tell them that! "