Chapter 3

Girl In The Picture

You woke up and decided to look around the mansion because you had nothing else to do.

You were really amazed by how beautiful the mansion looked,it was like it came right out from a fairy tail thats how fascinating it was.

He must be filthy rich.You thought taking into consindiration tha he was the most-known mafia leader in korea,although that money may was coming from drug deals,prostitution etc.

You walked around and checked out a lot of the rooms like the living room,the lounge,the kitchen,the boys room and the bathrooms.You also found yoongi's room which coincidentally was right next to yours.

"Should I go in?"You thought, wondering if it was right for you to invade his privacy."Well I'm just going to peek a bit."You sneakily smiled and went into a yoongi's room.

Unlike the other rooms,yoongi's room was quite simple,it only had a bed,a office where he had papers on and a small library.

Since you were obsessed with books you decided to go over tl the library and check out his collection.

"hmm he has a good taste."You said as you looked at the books.

He had criminal books,poetry books,mystery books but there was one book that catched your eye and that was a small white book with the initials 'MK'.

"Mk?What's that?"You asked yourself as you picked up the book to check it out and a picture fell down.

"Oh shit!"You sweared under your breath and grabbed the picture from the floor,it was backwards so you turned it around to look at the picture.

It was a photo with a boy and a girl next to each other smiling,you also noticed in the corner something written.

"To the love of my life.-Min yoongi."

"Oh so that's yoongi!" You smiled as you realised the boy in the picture was yoongi."He was really cute."

But something about the girl in the picture was bothering you,not only she seemed familiar to you you also felt a connection to her.

"Who is she?"

"Who is who?"A familiar voice said and you jumped.

"yoongi w-what a-are you doing here?"You shuttered and turned around to look at yoongi who stared at you suspiciously.

"What are you holding?"Yoongi pointed at the picture in your hand and you quickly hid it behind your back.

"N-nothing!"

"Oh really?" Yoongi asked and stared at you amused,he knew you were hiding something but he wanted to have a little fun with you.

"Y-yeah it was nothing,i was just checking out your room and well-WAIT DON'T!" You yelled to yoongi who sneakily walked towards your side while you were busy finding an excuse and grabbed the picture from your hands.

"What's this-."The moment his eyes landed in the picture they became dark like the night."Why do you have this?"Yoongi said irritated and you got scared.

"I just checked your book and-"

"DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY STUFF AGAIN GOT IT?"Yoongi yelled and you started crying.

"I-I'm s-sorry." You said in-between sobs.

You got overwelmed at the moment that you started uncontrobally crying.

When yoongi saw you crying his eyes turned back to normal,he felt really bad for making you cry.

He placed his hand in your waist and pulled you into a hug."I'm sorry for being so mad at you.It's just I want to forget what Happened back then."

"Okay.." You sobbed and burried your face in yoongi's arms and for some reason you forgot about everything and felt safe in his arms.

Your heart was beating faster and you felt butterflies in your stomach,it was a warm feeling that made you happy for some unknown reason.

but what was that feeling you were feeling?

To be continued...