Chapter 4

Love

You slowly opened your eyes but you couldn't see clearly.

"What happened?"You asked yourself and slowly sat up but you felt dizzy,your eyes wandered around and looked at the surroundings.

"Why am I here?"

"Listen you don't want to do this..."You heard a voice say and looked to see yoongi with wounds all over his body walking towards someone slowly.

"YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME GOT IT?"Someone said but you couldn't see them clearly,their shadows were barely seen.

That someone was holding a girl on their hand,you moved closer to see who it was and saw...

"Yoongi I'm sorry." The girl said and smiled sweetly at yoongi.

"Y/N NOOO!"Yoongi yelled and rushed towards your side but didn't make it in time.

You pushed the stranger away and stabbed him with the knife he had on his pocket,the stranger gasped and fell on the floor bleeding and slowly died and before he took his last breath he grabbed with all his might the gun and shot you.

-

You shot your eyes open and blinked a few times.

"Was that a dream?"You stood up from the bed and placed your hand on top of your chest and heard your heart beating like crazy,but you were relieved that it was just a dream and nothing more.

You sighed and looked a the window.Did I fall asleep in yoongi's arms?Did he carry me here?After having a nightmare you decided go to the balcony and get some air.

"It's already this late?"You said when you noticed that it was night.

The Past few days have been a rollercoaster of emotions,first you got kissed by yoongi then you got kidnapped and then being threatened to be killed if you tried to escape.

"I wonder what will happen to me...." You closed your eyes and murmured.

"Do you always go to the balcony to calm yourself?"You opened your eyes and looked to the side where the voice came from.

Yoongi walked to you and looked at the night sky.You looked at him while he looked up to the sky and were captivated by his beauty.

You haven't really paid any attention to how he looked before but after staring at him you noticed his dark violet hair,monolid/double eye-lids combo,brown eyes,thick eyebrows,beautiful shaped nose and soft cheeks.

"Beautiful... "

"I know."

"Did you hear what I just said?" You asked and yoongi nodded.

You looked up to the sky again and tried to calm yourself,your cheeks felt hot and your heart was about to burst out of your chest.Wait why was he even here?

"why are you-"You couldn't even finish the line because he interfered.

"Nothing...I just felt bad that's all."

"Bad for what?"

"For yelling at you."he looked up to the sky in a melancholy way.

"I'm okay." You said and chuckled "It was my fault for entering your room and snooping around."

"..."Yoongi remained silent and you approached him.

"Can I ask you something?"You said and sat next to him.

"What is it?Yoongi looked at you and you felt again a tight knot on your chest,you only felt this way around yoongi but you didn't know what that feeling was.

"Why are you so nice to me?"

Yoongi's mouth slighty opened and his eyes widened in shock,he putted his hands near his chest and looked into your eyes.

"I don't know." He honestly answered because even himself didn't know why he acted this way around you."Usually I'm cold around people and don't care about anything but for some reason whenever I'm around you I feel weird."

"Weird?"You asked once again and chuckled."Like how?"

"I dont know how put it in words..."His eyes went up to your lips and smirked"But I can show you if you want.

You couldnt hide your curioused face,something in the tone of his deep and raspy voice made you want to know more.

"Then show me."You said and yoongi pulled you immediatly in to his arms.

"Okay."

Before you could say anything you felt  a pair of lips touch yours,your eyes widened but yoongi could not see them.

You accepted his kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck.,it took you awhile but you finally understood what that feeling was...

It was love.

To be continued...