Epilogue

Hold Me Tight

You wore the dress yoongi bought you and heard a voice calling you."Ready?"You nodded and reached out your hand which yoongi grabbed.

"Let's go."He whispered and you titled your head."Where?"

Yoongi looked at your expression and smiled"To..the sea."

-

You arrived at the sea and yoongi grabbed your hand to get you out of the car,you smiled at him and accepted his hand gladly.

He smiled back and lead you closer to the sea,you could feel the sand and breeze as you walked.Uoongi watched you and he could not hide his happiness.

"Give me your hands."He ordered you in calm tone and you brought your arms up which he placed them in his shoulder.

He then grabbed your waist and pulled you closer smiling"What are we doing?"You asked him but he simply made you sway around.

You could hear the subtle giggles that were coming from the both of you as he whispered some compliments into your ear and moved along.

You buried your head in his chest and sobbed,You couldn't hold it anymore they were tears of happiness,relief,sadness and regret.

"It's okay."Yoongi said with a broken voice and patted your head"Hold me tight."He whispered and proceeded to move around.

"Hold me tight."You repeated what he said and smiled at him.

You followed his steps and thought about everything that happened, From the moment you met him till now,Everything that lead to this beautiful moment.

-

You woke up to the hospital and learned that sooyeon was dead from the guys.The guys told you everything to where the found you and how,jimin also apologized for everything and you forgave him.

But you also treatened him a bit to confess to jungkook or else you would say it.

Jimin agreed because he thought it was the least he could do after making you go through this.

He left the hospital and went to jungkook to confess and to his suprise jungkook also loved him.

Namjoon and Jin returned from the USA after they heard the news and lectured jimin for everything he did,they scolded him for hours before coming to visit you and of course you laughed when you saw jimin acting like a child in front of the parent.

You also blessed Jin and namjoon,they acted like they didn't know what you were talking about but you whispered to them about the toys in their room,they both blushed and buest into laughter when they realised they couldn't say that it wasn't true.

Hoseok and Taehyung left the mafia life behind because they felt it wasn't their thing...

Okay actually that's not true,they just went on a mission in japan.

-

You held him more tightly and followed the beat of your hearts as they got in sync and smiled at each other.

You were finally together safe and happy,everything was finally over.

Even....

If you could not see...

And he....

could not hear.

The End.