Don't Tell Anyone

Annie's P.O.V

Let's just say that dad wasn't all too happy that I disobeyed him and went to the party, I just hope Mikasa doesn't tell Bertholt what happened last night. I don't think he'd ruin my life but I definitely know that everyone else would make school hell. "So, how was last night," Reiner was leaning against the frame of the door way looking at his phone; I was not having it today. I replied with a shrug "I don't really remember much," I don't really want to tell Reiner about Mikasa.

I decided to go to the gym to clear my mind of last night. I don't really remember much at all to be honest; except Mikasa. AGH I don't even remember what we did last night, I don't even know if we even made out. I punched the bag almost over 500 times today, not even close to my record. I used to go to the gym with Reiner and Marcel but Marcel died in a car crash just two years ago and Reiner hasn't taken it lightly so, I just go alone now. 

"Annie," I heard someone call my name and turned around... Eren. What is Eren doing here? Is he going to kill me? What should I say? All these thoughts flooded my head as he approached me. "Alone again?" he asked with such a calm voice. I saw why though, Levi was doing pull ups in another room. Eren is always on his best behaviour when he's around. "I saw the photo, you alright?" What photo? I checked my phone I opened my Instagram and saw something that will stay in the open public forever. It was me and Mikasa making out in Ymir's bathroom. My heart stopped, I don't know what to do. Eren had a reputation for getting angry for no reason before he met Levi. Eren graduated from High school last year and from what he's told me he lives in an apartment 12 minutes away from Shiganshina. 

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a cubicle. I couldn't believe this was happening to me again. I left Marley to escape the bullying and stares. I curled into a ball on the toilet and balled my eyes out until I heard a voice..."Annie?"