Chapter Six

It was about three or four hours later that everyone in the band was awake.

Their manager came and told them that the flight to Chicago had gotten messed up and he managed to convince the flight attendants to wait for KISS.

I was fast asleep by then and Paul volunteered to carry me to the plane.

He wrapped me up in warm thick blankets and he kissed my forehead as he smiled.

"Aww, she looks like a woolly bear".

Eric played with my hair and Tommy shushed him while trying not to laugh himself.

"She's had a long night".

After they boarded their private plane, Paul was making a bed for me to sleep on as it was going to be a very long flight to get to Chicago.

"You look so tired, Paul. Why not catch up on sleep"?

Doc McGhee then saw that I was sleeping peacefully, all warm and cozy.

"Yeah, I'm getting ready to do just that".

Tommy and Eric looked at each other in confusion.

"But there's no more beds".

Gene smirked with a chuckle as he watched the Starchild crawl into the bed next to me.

"Aww, let me get a picture of that".

Tommy took out his cellphone and snapped a picture.

Paul didn't know about what had just happened.

"Seriously, don't wake her up. You guys should be doing the same thing that I'm doing".