You were the Better part

A/N: SORRY RL SUXS. LOL. I'm exhausted. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH MY PRETTYS. If you want buy me a Kofi. The link is in my bio! I havent forgotten this story! Sorry it's a little short!!!

Izuku could hear arguing just to his left, "Kaachan, don't fight." The greenette whispered, it hurt to swallow, and his voice was rough even to his own ears.

"Look you idiot you woke him up! Why don't you go sit in the guest room with the other unwanted pests." The blond adult growled.

"Tsk! Like I'd leave you alone with Deku, you pervert!"

"Kaachan?" Deku coughed, it hurt to breathe in. "Cold." The small freckled omega whimpered. Izuku blinked, his eyes focusing on the crimson eyes of his childhood friend.

"You have a fever idiot." Bakugou growled, replacing a cooling patch on the greennette's sweaty forehead. "Don't try to get up. I'll get you some water if you're thirsty."

"Mmm'snice of you. Maybe I'm still dreaming." Izuku sighed, nuzzling the hand that cupped his warm cheek. "Where's Sho-chan? And everyone else."

"Worry about yourself idiot." The harsh words of his childhood friend would usually cause him to flinch but somehow they were comforting.

"Here." A straw was placed to his lips as a strong glycerin scented hand cupped the back of his sweaty head slightly sitting him up to drink. "Slow fucker. I don't need you puking all over me. "

"Sorry Kaachan." Izuku hummed heavy eyelids blinking almost drunkenly. "Smells nice." Izuku once more nuzzled into the explosive alpha's hand as he was gently pulling it out from under the feverish omega.

Katsuki had forgotten just how soft the greenette's curls were, his own skin warming up from where the barely conscious omega was nuzzling into him. "Just go back to sleep fucker, I'm not going anywhere."

"Kay-" Izuku was out like a light unaware that the teenage alpha had released strong pheromones with his command. That wasn't something Katsuki Bakugou was even conscious of, he just knew his chest felt tight seeing Deku so weak and vulnerable. There was a lot going through Bakugou's mind at the moment, the circumstances they were in only added to the chaotic thoughts running around in his head.

"He'll be fine. Just leave him to rest and rein in that stink, he wont be happy that used a command to push him into sleep."

"You're one to talk, you bastard! And stay back, keep your own stink to yourself." The teenage Bakugou met the crimson glare of his adult self.

"He rarely gets sick." The adult sighed, "the last time I saw him ill was after the birth of the triplets. "

"Gross." The teenage Katsuki scowled, however the feeling in his stomach was far from disgust over the idea that Deku would have three healthy pups. He and Deku would be married and the freckled idiot would give Katsuki three children. All of this was too much to wrap his mind around, right now he just wanted to get the greenette out of this house and back home. Back to the UA dorms back to their reality because none of this could be real.

He hated Deku, he despised him and Bakugou would be the number one hero, Deku would be left in the dust. He would be forever number two to Bakugou, uselessly chasing after the blond forever left in the dust. They were rivals, no way they could be anything else, not friends let alone mates.

"You can fight the idea all you want, but I assure you you'll come to the realization you love him. You will wake up one day and find yourself fighting the urge to blast every fanboy or girl, actually anyone really that clings to Izu-chan with those intentions.

One day you're sparring with some low level idiot. Your attention will be divided between your fight and the fact Deku is laughing at something some faceless low ranking alpha said. Some cliche fucking pick up line no doubt. Gross. He and that ranked under thirty extra will be sparring just clear of where you and your breathing punching bag are. You won't ever admit it but you were slightly distracted, because we are too proud to admit that we can be distracted. Especially not by some fucking green haired broccoli boy in black tank top and matching work out shorts. Cause I know just as much as you, Deku has a nice ass and it only gets better with age. "