Game.2

"WHAT" Tord shouted "BUT THERE IS NO ONE HERE BUT ONLY US!" "Sorry Tord how about we will go with Tord Lovelious instead?" Edd typed the username and click to Log In. And the tablet suddenly show some rules inside the game

ABOUT AND RULES IN THE GAME
When you are playing this is all about a villian attaking you and you must survive. If you die in the game you are not gonna get out from it and no cheating,no bullying and......
Tap For More Info

Edd,Matt and Tord read all the rules and about "This is horrible! If we die in the game we are never getting out!" Edd said panicking "Dont worry! As long we are together we will survive!" Tord said trying to cheer Edd up. And suddenly the room got red "Guys," Edd said showing the tablet and it said 'Get Ready For Round One' and Matt and Tord mouth was wide open and there was something glowing and they saw a boy wearing blue.

TOM EVILIOUS!"Welcome,Edd Naturely,Mattie Cooly and Tord Lovelious!" Tom said giggling at Tord's username "Who are you?" Matt asked "Im Tom Evilious! Level 100 in the game and I have been stuck here for much hmm

TOM EVILIOUS!
"Welcome,Edd Naturely,Mattie Cooly and Tord Lovelious!" Tom said giggling at Tord's username "Who are you?" Matt asked "Im Tom Evilious! Level 100 in the game and I have been stuck here for much hmm...9 years! And I am the villian in this game and I have defeated everyone in this game and I will defeat you!"Tom said laughing "Um..how old are you?" Edd said shivering "17 years old,"Tom replied "He is the same age as us," Matt whisper. And suddenly some random blue laser power came and it almost hit Edd but Matt saved him. They looked at Tord having blue glowing eyes in his glasses ( glasses? -_- ) "Try to defeat me," Tom said evily "OH WELL TASTE THIS!" Matt take out his laser sword and run to Tom and slice but miss.
      "Nice weapon..but nice try," Tom said looking at Matt and suddenly he saw Tord and he thought Tord looked cute and Tom blush and lost focus and he heard a slice and he hopped quickly and Matt missed him "FUCK!" Matt shouted "LANGUAGE!" Edd screamed as he look in his tablet to see what he can do "Bodyguard mode?" Edd clicked the button and some random net ( internet ) bodyguards appeard behind Edd "Attack him!" Edd said pointing to Tom and Tom take out his sword and shouted "DUPLICATE!" Tom sword got into two and Edd and Matt was shock even Tord but Tord was staring at him "Why is he so cute?" Tord whisper to himself.

Writer:CreatorsWorldStories
431 Words

End Of The Game