Game.8

(Im sorry I didnt update any chapters yesterday is because I change my keyboard and I wasnt comfortable so I do not know how to change back and now here I am.)
Tord's P.O.V
I looked down in dissapoinment and I noticed the room turned back and Tom was gone "Is alright Tord, dont worry about Tom. Well that Tom," Edd touched my shoulder looking at me and I smiled weakly.

    "We might spend our time here for days now because we have 17 rounds left," Edd looked around "Well,we can make it faster if we beat Tom Evilious," Matt exclaimed. I looked down sadly thinking about Tom.That Tom. My flashbacks started running down my mind and I had anxiety of it "W-what if Tom Evilious is Tom, and what if we get him back but he is different from before," I hugged myself and tears drool by.

      Edd and Matt was shock by how negative thinking I am and I continued "What if he hates me. For leaving him," I sniffed and wipe my tears using my finger "Uh..," Edd try to make something to cheer me up.

      "WE," before Matt could finish his words the room became dark again "We'll think about that Tom later. We had some surviving to do," I stand up and look for Tom Evilious and I saw a blue glowing light shine infront of me "Tom?" I looked at a boy who had a blue hoodie,black eyes and brown soft hair "Your here?" I sadly looked at Tom and suddenly he faded "Huh!?" My eyes were widened.

     Then he appeared Tom Evilious "WHERE IS TOM!?" I shouted "He is..me," Tom Evilious looked sad at me and I dont believe it. I know the real Tom is nice,grateful and friendly to others "LIAR!" I shouted that catch Edd and Matt attention "YOUR BAD,YOUR A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE EVEN IF THEY CARE ABOUT YOU! YOU NEVER CHANGE EVEN WHEN YOU GET OUT FROM THIS SHITTY GAME BUT YOU'LL BE THE FUCKING SAME!" I shouted at Tom Evilious and I caught his face that he was very scared "But," Tom Evilious looked down "I am," Tom Evilious tears went down and he looked more dissapointed than I am "OH PLEASE YOUR FAKING TOM EVILIOUS!" I looked angry and suddenly slapped me on the face and it was Matt "Shut up! You can see him! HE IS REALLY TOM. CAN YOU SEE HIS FEELING BEHIND HIM!? You've already hurt him much..One more stupid word your dead," Edd looked up to me angrily.

What...have I've done to Tom?

No One's P.O.V
Tord looked suprised and he had taken back his words. They looked at Tom who is about to press a button "You win, I hope your happy in the real world....not me," Tom whispered at the end of his line and he almost press the button but suddenly a laser came and break the button "huh!?" Tom face was widened and he looked at them and Tord went up to Tom.

       "Im, sorry Tom," Tom face was widened that Tord had never called Tom Evilious Tom. Tord started to hug Tom "Im very sorry," Tord tears came out and went down. Tom hugged Tord back "I...forgive you Tord," Tom smiled.

THIS IS NOT THE END!

Writer: CreatorsWorldStories
567 Words
Please watch this girl story called The Cleaner and The Superstar. Its da best ^<^
Lunak1015

End Of The Game