Game.9

(Yay...now I know how to delete my stories-)

Tom's P.O.V
I hugged Tord Lovelious tightly and tears run down my cheeks "Is..okay now?" I asked Tord Lovelious "Is..alright," Tord replied hugging me more tighter "Tord Lovelious...I cant breath,"

"Ah! Sorry,"

"Its okay,"

HAH YOU THINK IM CONTINUING DIS!? Have fun going down.

Tord pull me to end the hug and we stared at eachother quitely and suddenly I noticed Matty Cooly had a- "Ooh! Button!"

"NO DONT PRESS THAT!" Tord warned Matt but it was to late.Tord,Matt and Edd dissapeared and I was shock.

"Tord?"

"Matt?"

"Edd?"

"Where are you..?"

Tord's P.O.V
I ended up on a rocky floor and I noticed my clothes had changed in a school uniform. On my right side was Edd and the left was Matt and I looked behind it was a high school building. I watched birds chirping on the trees. Cars engine sound.Blue sky and white clouds.

     I looked down with a shocking face "Edd..Matt..we are back," I looked at both of them and their faces looked shock and sad. I looked at my hand and there was a box and a great material..the same before we get into the game.I started crying because I had lose Tom. My missing best friend.

      "Tord..," Edd touched my shoulder.He started hugging me "Lets try this again after school," Edd hoped same goes to Matt.I nodded.

      We went in our class and we sat down on a chair putting our bags on the floor next to our chair. I looked down still thinking about Tom "What cha thinkin' there?" I looked up and I saw a girl. Black short hair. Mess up boy clothes.And her name is Aliya "Hey Aliya," I looked up to her sadly "Whats with the sad face Edd?" Aliya asked "Bad mood. We will tell you all about it later," Edd rubbed my back "Oh, okay," the bell started to ring and Aliya went back to her seat.

       "Whats the first period?" I asked Edd "Math," Edd looked at me smiling.Did I forgot to mention that Edd loves MATH? Well I dont I love History.

          It was finally break time. Me,Edd and Matt eat our lunch first before breaking back into the game to excitedly meet Tom again "Hurry up finish your food," I couldnt wait more hours to meet Tom.

         Finally they finished eating and I immediately take the box out and gave it to Matt and he opens it and all we see is the screen says:

            Please Wait For 25 Hours
           To Press The Red Button.

....

Stupid shit.

Writer:CreatorsWorldStories
441 Words

End Of The End Game (Jk is Game not End Game)