Game.3

No One's P.O.V
The net bodyguards attacked Tom and he immediately slice them all and the net bodyguards faded away "Agh," Edd whisper in anger and he looked at Tord he was staring at Tom blushing and Edd noticed too and he snapped Tord out snapping his fingers infront of Tord's face "Jeezus Edd! I was..was..," Tord try to make up an excuse "FIGURING OUT WHATS IN THIS BOX," Tord shouted at Edd "Opened if you dont know!" Edd shout back "Fine!" Tord opened the box and saw a bag and a simbol of a heart on it "Oh you gotta be kidding me..ANOTHER HEART..," Tord whisper and untie the rope and open it and saw a red coloured gun,and red and pink power watch and a bottle of powers "Sip that up Tord," Edd said picking up the bottle of powers "A..alright," Tord take a sip of the bottle "What is it!? Do you feel differe," before Edd could finish his words suddenly he saw a blue ball rolling on his foot and suddenly it rolled and Edd saw a timer and it has 3 seconds left...
3
2
1
The ball exploded and Edd screamed and suddenly he was saved by Tord fast reflexes "Thanks Tord,"  "No problem," Tord ran to Tom who was fighting Matt and Tord immediately take out his gun and shoot loveshots to Tom "Agh the fuck you gotta be kidding me," Tom whisper and he jumped on his flying board and went pass throught the loveshots and pushed Tord using his foot and Tord fell down and Tom put his foot on Tord's chest "Agh," Tord shouted as Tom pressed hard and Tom put his face closer to Tord and their nose meet "You can't defeat me Tord Lovelious!" Tom let go off his foot and pull Tord up and press him against the wall and Tom put his hand on the wall.
     Tom pull put a gun and put it on Tord's forehead "Die," Tom said whispering on Tord's ear and Tord blushed ( Wait Tord is taller than Tom..how can he reach Tord's ear— ) Tord touch his shoulder and kissed Tom on the lips and Tom blushed and dropped down the gun and Tom pushed Tord's head "NO WONDER YOUR LOVELIOUS! YOU ARE INLOVE! CRAZY WITH LOVE!" Tom shouted with a red face "I DONT LOVE YOU COMMIE!" as Tom continued Tord eyes went black and he remembered the word commie "Wait..commie? Your..Tom? The missing kid from years ago?" Tord said shivering "What," Tom said lifting his eyebrow up "Your..Tord?"

Flashback....

Tord was sitting on his bed and Edd and Matt tried to cheer him up "Dont cry Tord, Im sure Tom will be back some day," Edd tried to cheer Tord up "How can that help!? Tom is my best friend! I LOVE HIM BUT I CANT GET A CHANCE TO HOLD ON HE IS GONE FOREVER!" Tord shouted looking at Edd while his tears drool down "Dont say that Tord..Tom will be back," Matt hugged Tord "Why..why..," Tord hidded his face "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME TOM!?" Tord shouted

End Flashback...

They stared at eachother "No! It cant be you!" Tom said angrily and started to take out the knife and throw almost hit Tord and Tord crawled behind him and hold his arms and pulled him to the wall and Tom hitted the wall and Edd net bodyguards hold Tom's arms "Oh shit," Tom whisper

Writer:CreatorsWorldStories
588 Words

End Of The Game