Let's kill a Bitch

The seventeen year old boy groaned as he opened his eyes. When he saw the forest floor below him, he panicked and fell out of the tree. Falling from a high up place and getting scratched on what seemed like a hundred branches was not fun. He laid down on the ground for a moment, just trying to get his breathing back, and he stood up. At the base of the tree he was in, was a little hole. Now, he was no idiot. He knew that he shouldn't go in the mysterious tree hole without testing it first. So, looking around, he came up with a plan. The boy grabbed a bunny and tossed him into the hole. When the bunny bounced back and landed at his feet with an angry hiss, he crouched down next to it. He held his hand out and the bunny took the lettuce he offered. The bunny, having decided he wasn't a threat since he was fed, hopped onto the boy's shoulder.

The teenage boy walked a little way with the animal still on his shoulder in the forest deciding to ignore the hole. The leaves above him swayed gently, as if whispering to him in a language he couldn't understand. He wasn't paying attention, and tripped on a pebble that was in his pathway. The bunny jumped down and licked his nose.

"Looks like Annabell has taken a liking to you," A boyish voice laughed. The first boy turned around, a frown on his face. "Woah there man, I'm not here to hurt you." He held out a hand, his brown eyes warm. "I'm Josh." The boy stared at him, with the bunny on his shoulder.
"Wow, you're talkative." Josh laughed. "I know who you are, Three." Three stared at him. "You are the fragment designed to protect others before your own, aren't you?" Three shrugged.
"How is he supposed to know any of that?" A smooth voice asked. "He's just a boy in the woods. A boy who will watch you die to survive." Three turned slightly and a short woman with short black hair and glasses stepped into view.
"Can he talk at all?" Josh asked the woman.
"I'm sure he can." She answered, walking closer. "However, I don't think he deems us worthy enough to speak."
"Oh, that's just great. How are we supposed to test him then?" Josh asked. The woman with the short black hair walked towards Josh. Three trailed them with his eyes, almost unnaturally still.
"Do you know why you're here cousin?" The woman with the short black hair and glasses asked.

"To give Three some kind of test?" Josh asked.

My name isn't Three.

"You're here to die." The woman with the short black hair said. Josh widened his eyes. "Didn't your mother tell you?" The woman asked, raising her voice. "You're just a disappointment to her. You've got no friends, bad grades, and you're worthless." The woman with the short black hair and glasses said, her voice slowly changing into one that consists of shrill anger.
That's enough

Josh stared at the woman with wide eyes, and was trying to determine if he was in any real danger.

Can you not hear me?

Three sighed.

What a drag. This is going to kick my ass isn't it.

"Please, don't do anything you'll regret." Josh said, his voice cracking.

This kid actually thinks she'll kill him. Three thought, watching as the woman with the short black hair and glasses walked closer. He closed his eyes and sighed. He was going to have to do something, wasn't he.

"I'm doing a favor to my sister, why would I regret it?" The woman laughed, a crazed look in her eyes.

I'll give it three seconds. Three thought.

"You're just a waste of space."

Three...

"No one even likes you,"

Two...

"You're a piece of shit that deserves to die in a ditch." The woman hissed.

You're a piece of shit that deserves to die in a ditch... ditch... Die... DIE...DIE...