Chapter 3

Eren laid on table completely naked with multiple women surrounding him, their hands ghosting over his skin.

One put a gel of some sort on her hand and slowly rubbed it on his arms and legs, using the same gel another rubbed it on his armpits and his nether regions. Another one rubbed the gel on his chest and the passed a little in between his eyebrow, then on his hands and feet, along with his chin and above his lip.

Once certain areas were completely covered in gel the woman used cloths to wipe it off. When all the gel was wiped off not a trace hair could be seen.

One of the women then opened his legs as another put a small pill inside him, Eren didn't awake up but he did squirm a little at the feeling.

The woman then slowly ran their hands along his sides, their hands glowing pink. Slowly as they ran their hands along his sides he started to develop curves, his body becoming more femine. His member started to shrink slightly as well.

They turned him over and passed their hands along his thighs and ass, making them thicker and more plump. Any extra muscle he had slowly disappeared, his stomach flat and soft with no abs just smooth sunkissed skin. Finally they slowly massaged his scalp which made his hair grow longer, not too long but enough to tie it into a small bun.

Their work was done, all that is left is for their king to come and inspect their work.

Suddenly right on time the doors to the room flew open revealing a man with raven hair and sliver eyes, he was dressed in very formal attire that held only dark colors. Along with a long cape on his shoulders that had two wings on the back, in fact the women held the same pair of wings on their cloaks and dresses.

The women bowed accordingly to their king and moved aside to show him their work.

The King looked down upon the Eren's sleeping form and slowly passed his hands along the sleeping boy's skin, his cold finger tips causing the boy to shiver slightly but he didn't wake up.

"I am pleased with the results. But what of his reproductive organs?" The King asked raising an eyebrow at the women who quickly looked to the ground to avoid his gaze.

"We have already installed a female reproductive system inside him but it is dormant for now." A woman with blond hair says continuing to look at the ground.

"How will I impregnate him then? I need him to bare many children for me." The King say glaring at the women who tremble in fear at his tone.

"W-when you are ready to impregnate him we will perform the spell to activate it immediately, your Majesty." A woman with light brown hair answered quickly, trying to sound serious. But it's hard to take someone seriously when they have a potato in their hand.

"Very well, take him to my chamber and dress him. I'll take care of the rest, thank you for your services." The King says bowing slightly at the women.

"It was our pleasure."

"We will take him to your chamber immediately."

The King hummed in response and walked off, leaving the women to their work.

Eren's POV

I shifted slightly on my bed but refused to open my eyes, I was so comfortable plus it's Saturday and I don't have work til like 5pm.

Suddenly it hit me, my bed is comfortable but not this comfortable. The events of last night flooded my bed and I shot up from the bed, immediately I reached for my dagger I keep under my pillow but it wasn't there.

I took a look at my surroundings, I wasn't in my apartment that's for sure. I was a room with black walls and a dark wood floor, the windows were tinted keeping any trace of sunlight from entering. It was decorated with all sorts of expensive furniture and paintings, I slowly got off the bed which was a dark wood canopy bed with dark red silk sheets.