Chapter 6

Eren's POV

"No! This isn't fair!!" Eyebrows rolled his eyes at my outburst.

"Life isn't fair, Eren." He calmly states with his arms crossed, I grip at my hair in frustration as my leg bounces. I'm gonna kill Jean, I swear to god I am.

Early Today,

I sat in the cafeteria studying when Jean busted into the room with his gang of idiots, being extra as always. I crosses my ankles as I stared down at my skinny jeans, which I had to give Levi a blowjob for by the way, trying to make myself invisible.

So far only Jean and his friends recognized me but everyone else in school thinks I'm just 'The rich new girl that actually doesn't have a stick up her ass.' And I'd like it to stay that way.

"Hey, everyone! I have an announcement."

I couldn't help by roll my eyes, Jean is probably gonna have a party. He always does this to make sure everyone thinks their invited but turns away 70% of the people that come at the door. I'm surprised he didn't walk in while sitting on a throne that's being carried by his little followers.

What? He's done it before! You think I'm joking?!

"As you guys know Yeager has stopped coming to school, or at least that's what you all think." My whole world froze as my eyes snapped up at Jean to see him staring right back at me.

I slightly shake my head mouthing 'No' over and over but he just smirks and continues talking. I look around for an escape but all exits are blocked by my old co-workers a.k.a Jean's lackeys. I'm done for.

"Yeager has actually been to school and is in this very room." I silently beg him not to do it as tears well up in my eyes. He can't do this...

"In fact, he even still comes to soccer practice." I start throwing everything I own into my bag to see if I can find somewhere I can hide.

"Aye, new girl." I freeze and look up to see everyone looking at me. "What's the rush?"

"U-umm. I w-was just heading to the library." I stutter out trying to find my words.

"Come on you can wait a bit right? Besides we all don't even know your name!" Before I knew it Jean was standing on the lunch table I was sitting at.

"T-that's none of your conce-?! Hey! Let go!" I exclaim as he grips my hair. Students muttered around me.

"Holy shit, she's sounds like Eren."

"Wait, is that Yeager?!"

"No way that's actually him!"

"Come on people, look at her eyes! Who else has eyes like these, huh?!" Jeans exclaims pulling out my seat to push me into the middle of the cafeteria.

I stood frozen as the students exploded with shocked and disgusted voices.

"It's actually him!"