Chapter Six

A/N Hey guys wow surprise update. I'm sitting in English class. I sit in the back so I won't get caught XD. Anyways today is an early dismissal day and I have a short break from this hell hole people call highschool. I will update a lot tonite and hopefully finish this book by this weekend and start on the Dawn Treder. Idk how to spell it right now. But I decided to do Caspians point of view.  I thought it would be intresting. Itll be short considering im in class but enjoy!!

Caspian's PoV

I walked beside Glenstorm the centaur.  He said we were going to a place called the Dancing Lawns. I was thinking about everything thats happened. I was laying in bed sleeping and now I'm surrounded by narnians. A centaur ran out of the trees and caught up to Glenstorm.

"If the Kings and Queens come back do you think the Warrior will as well?" he asked Glenstorm.

"I think she is already here. I do not think she is ready to show herself yet, but in time I think she will," he said.

I heard a stumble and looked down and saw Crystal looking around.

"Do you know what she was like?" I asked.

"I've heard many stories of her bravery, she was a courageous women. Her country always came first, she protected her people with her life. When we were first invaded she told them to run to save their selves and she was captured instead," he explained.

I stayed quiet. Anyone with that much bravery in one person is incredible. I thought back to the badgers house. I was thinking about the girl that pinned me to the wall. She looked young but old at the same time. She was young in youth but old in experience. I also thought about the battle ahead. It was going to be difficult but I wanted to free these people and put and end to Miraz's reign of terror.