Chapter Nine

A/N hey guys, can I just say that I love all the support I'm getting from this? I appreciate it so much that you guys actually take the time and read my stories. I'm thinking about right a SuperNatural fanfic. I have to many ideas and not enough time to write them down. Anyways I love your guys feed back so COMMENT!!! And enjoy!

I was walking next to Caspian. We had broken camp early that morning to get a good start. The Narnians had told us about a base area set up. It was Aslan's How, an underground tomb that they were using as shelter. I thought it was a great idea. It was huge, there was enough space for and infirmary and an armory. And there were large fields surrounding the How for training grounds.

We had sent a scout up ahead. We were close enough that we could see him. The other Narnians were trailing behind us quit a ways. I saw a boy with honey blond hair sneak up behind our scout. Caspian ran ahead of me and blocked the boys sword. With a battle cry their swords clashed. The hilt of the boys sword struck Caspian's face. I didn't dare interfere at least not yet. The boy disarmed Caspian and that's when I decided to step in. The boy was about to stab Caspian but. I blocked his swing. We clashed blades for what seemed like forever. It seemed that we were evenly matched for either of us hadn't gotten a good strike in. I gathered up the rest of my energy and twisted my blade around his. The sword flying from his grasp. I pinned him against a tree about to finish it when I heard a scream.

"No! Stop!" It yelled. I looked behind me to see a girl around the age of thirteen. I stepped back from the boy and stood behind Caspian. I looked around to see the Narnians surrounding us weapons drawn. The boy turned to look at us. He had a look of shock, recognition, and disbelief.

"Prince Caspian?" He asked shocked.

"Yes? And who are you?" Caspian asked. As if on cue another voice rang out.

"Peter!" Two more people and a dwarf ran out. A girl who looked older than the other only with darker hair, and a boy with dark hair.

Caspian gazed down at the sword in his hand. A look of shock crossed my face. It was Peter! I hadn't seen him in over a thousand years. And he was much younger to. That's when something registered in my head. I whipped around to look at the others. The girl who first cried out was Lucy! And the other two were Susan and Edmund. I felt tears well in my eyes. I hadn't seen them in so long. I felt hurt that they didn't recognize me but then I remembered it had been a long time, and I had another identity.

"I believe you called," Peters voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Well yes but I thought you would be older," Caspian commented. I almost face palmed. I turned and smacked him in the back of the head. He just gave me a shrug.

"Well if you like we could come back in a few years," Peter said turning away. I rolled my eyes at this.

"No, no it's alright your just not exactly what we expected," Caspian recovered. I nodded at this, I thought they would come back the same age as when they left. I glanced at Caspian to see him checking out Susan I smirked at this. He looked at me and blushed at being caught.

"Neither are you," Edmund commented gazing around at the Narnians.

"And who's this?" Lucy asked stepping forward. I glanced at them. Nervously before looking at Caspian. He gave me a nod and squeezed my shoulder for reassurance. I took a deep breath and stepped forward shifting to Willow.

"Willow?" Peter asked. I just nodded. Next thing I knew I was being thrown into a hug, his arms around my waist. It took me a moment to register that he wasn't mad. I slowly hugged him back smiling. After he let me go Lucy ran forward and tackled me knocking me over. She hugged me from the ground.

"I missed you so much!" She said.

"I missed you to Lou," I said. She stood up and offered me a hand up. After I was standing I was immediately wrapped in another pair of arms. Smiled as I hugged Edmund. I missed him a lot and I'm sure he missed me even more. He was after all my best friend. We had a connection to each other. I thought it was because I sacrificed myself for him in our first battle. After he let me ago I ran over to Susan squeezing her tight. After our hellos I turned around and zoned back into the conversation that was going on.

"Good because we're going to need every sword we can get," I heard Peter say.

"Well then you'll probably be wanting yours back," Caspian said handing the hilt of the sword to Peter. He just rolled his eyes and sheathed it, he turned and began walking up the path. 'This is going to be interesting I thought.'